W4D1- wasn't pretty....

Options
buckeyegirl0103
buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
......but its done! I did okay-slower than my previous days, but I was at least able to get through all the runs! I kept telling myself-the time is not important- its making it through all the runs. And I did. Now for a good recovery day and on to W4D2!!

Replies

• fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Way to hang in there!:flowerforyou:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting all of them in! If your temps around you are anything like around here, that's quite the feat! You've got this!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! How was that last run for you? I was cruising until then, that was a struggle! But I made it too! I am however already feeling it in my thighs and hips. I may have to find a hot tub today!
  • buckeyegirl0103
    Options
    Oh its been hot! It was 75 out when I left at 5:50am!! I run inside at our rec center
    but
    no AC in there!! :ohwell: Its VERY humid!! They keep a door cracked and have the exhaust fans, but its still bad! I stretch afterwards by one of the doors- there seems to be a cool breeze that comes in- they have BIG fans that they have set up sometimes- but lately they have it blowing into the room with the spinning class! :noway: -A few days ago they brought out another one 1/2 way through my run- but they haven't had it out since! Its supposed to cool down again this week, hoping it stays that way. I don't mind hot- but not that early!!
  • Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Nice job on W4D1!!
  • buckeyegirl0103
    Options
    Woohoo! How was that last run for you? I was cruising until then, that was a struggle! But I made it too! I am however already feeling it in my thighs and hips. I may have to find a hot tub today!

Not as bad as the first- but still tough!! I slowed it WAY down today! (a speed walker could have passed me) but I had to. I feel my left leg is "tighter" than my right and is harder to stretch out.....not sure why.....but it was hurting from the very first run today. I am hoping to keep working at stretching it out over today and tomorrow to get ready for Friday!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Soooo proud of you!!! :):)
    I've done W3 three times now....but I'm not sure I'm ready for W4 yet - may have another couple goes at W3 first. :wink:
  • buckeyegirl0103
    Options
    Great job!!! Soooo proud of you!!! :):)
    I've done W3 three times now....but I'm not sure I'm ready for W4 yet - may have another couple goes at W3 first. :wink:

Thanks!!! You can do it!! I added on 2 min of running to W3D3 on Monday- when I saw that I could run for 5 minutes- I was ok with it. I got nervous when my leg was cramping- but I just slowed it WAY down. Wish I had gotten to the gym earlier- I would have walked another mile to stretch it out more and get more calories burned! :-/ but I didn't have time!!