How Did it Go?

Options
I remember reading that you guys were going to start running this morning. Did you? How was it?

Replies

• evansproudmama
    Options
    I started last night actually! It went way better than I anticipated, I may have gone to slow but thats okay I'm just starting :-) How did everyone else do? I'm gonna post my results in a differ. thread
  • barbcouperus
    barbcouperus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just joining your group today...I started week 1, day 1 this past Monday the 18th, today will be day 2. A little freaked out with the weather though...it's going to be 44 Celsius with the humidity (111 Farenheit for the non-metric peeps :smile: ) and I've never exercised outdoors when it's that hot...
  • JenniferDent_CHC
    JenniferDent_CHC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just joining your group today...I started week 1, day 1 this past Monday the 18th, today will be day 2. A little freaked out with the weather though...it's going to be 44 Celsius with the humidity (111 Farenheit for the non-metric peeps :smile: ) and I've never exercised outdoors when it's that hot...

Be careful running outside when it's that hot! I too am worried about running in the heat. My friend who is a runner told me it's best to run in the early morning or at sunset. She also told me about a group of women who run at night when the weather is really hot.

Stay hydrated!