30's Daily - 6/20

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Erica (epa422)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)

Replies

• shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have a huge bruise in the middle of my palm, I've never seen anything like it. I'm fairly useless at gripping anything with my left hand so today's lifting session is out. Which is fine because we have to attend some stupid safety presentation at work. Paper cuts can be lethal you know :laugh:

Half of my weight from the eat-fest this weekend is gone, just 1.5 more to go!
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been so out of touch lately. We are really enjoying Montana. It seems to be full of waterfalls, parks, and mountains. Today might be a day of rest/planning but Shane really wants to hike to a glacier. So we shall see... Rest versus glaciers.

Debbie - Sorry to hear about your bruise and fall yesterday. I hope it isn't to discouraging. You are my stellar running hero! :-)

Is someone willing to set up the challenge next Monday? You will just need to copy and paste the general info and set up the results based on what people tell you. I have a Google Docs spreadsheet of our progress with the challenge and I can send the link to whoever takes over for the week (or to anyone who wants it for general reference).

Alright off to debate what we should do today.

Sara Grace
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    hiya gang, I'm glad to be here as I thought I was going to be Internet-less for the next month. Hope everyone has had a good day. Today's been a big day for me. After having had a couple of deep talks with my fiance about my body I've upped my calorie intake to 2000 calories a day. I needed to do it as the training for 3 peaks is now my main focus. I've been feeling strange at work in recent weeks. Kind of weak and my muscles had this sort of dull ache all the time. I feel much better and tonight at the gym went really well. I've now managed to do some pull ups which up to now had been impossible. I felt stronger and not at all fatigued. Will have to see how it all pans out but so far so good.