SUPER TIRED!

Options
MrsKosal
MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
I don't know what my problem is but over the last week or two I have been super exhausted! Could it be the weight lifting? I am getting at least 7 hours of sleep every night, working out, eating my allotted calories, etc. Nothing has changed except starting NROLFW.

I seriously feel like I cannot wait to get to bed and just tired all day anymore. I've also started to cut out caffeine some too. Which I know is part of it.

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Are you over-exercising? How many time a week and how many hours are you exercising?
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I don't know what my problem is but over the last week or two I have been super exhausted! Could it be the weight lifting? I am getting at least 7 hours of sleep every night, working out, eating my allotted calories, etc. Nothing has changed except starting NROLFW.

I seriously feel like I cannot wait to get to bed and just tired all day anymore. I've also started to cut out caffeine some too. Which I know is part of it.

This is me, just in the past two weeks. So it was just as my first Stage of NROLFW was just about over.

Me I am thinking the heat has a lot to do with it, for me. I have never been able to handle too much heat. Now I live in Upstate New York, and it's hot and humid and we don't have AC.

Please forgive me this not about me.

I wish I had the answers for you.
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    Are you over-exercising? How many time a week and how many hours are you exercising?

I do NROLFW 3 days per week right now. For a total of about 30 min each workout. I just started adding in cardio again yesterday. Which was only a 20 min run/walk doing C25K. I was working out a lot more before NROLFW doing lots of interval training and cardio classes. So maybe its actually the lack of cardio?
  • terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I remember reading on the EM2WL boards somewhere that it seems to happen a few weeks into reset for a lot of people. Like your body is saying, okay we need to reset everything now, including our sleep schedule. The only advice I remember reading was to hang in there, it will pass. If I hit that wall, I'm in serious trouble. I have to work tonight!
  • hammycakes
    hammycakes Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It's probably from the weights. I was really tired the first few weeks but it passed as I adjusted to the workouts and started eating more protein. Just listen to your body and rest when you can.. I'm halfway through stage 2 now and feeling more energy most days as well as starting to see some muscle definition!
  • techmom29
    techmom29 Posts: 103
    Options
    How long have you been eating more? I experienced extreme fatigue at about 6-7 weeks. Then someone posted this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/604089-patterns-emerging-for-hunger-satiety-energy-and-fatigue?hl=patterns+emerging&page=1#posts-8682673 . That described me perfectly. Maybe it does you, too?

I took a 5 day break from exercising and kept my calories the same. After that I was fine.
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    It's been roughly 2 months I'd say. Off and on. With the EM2WL. I honestly think its the weights. Thanks for the read. I'll head over and check it out.