OMG! I see a curve!!!!

Options
MrsKosal
MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
I am finally starting to see results in my arms from weight lifting! I am so pumped! My arms were a little straight and fuller before and now I actually have a curve in my upper arm on top that is defined. My husband even noticed that my arms are tighter. I can flex for him and he can feel my muscles are building. That is so exciting!!!!! I keep catching myself looking at my arms all day. I feel conceited even bragging, but it's kind of a big deal for me.

Replies

• zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am finally starting to see results in my arms from weight lifting! I am so pumped! My arms were a little straight and fuller before and now I actually have a curve in my upper arm on top that is defined. My husband even noticed that my arms are tighter. I can flex for him and he can feel my muscles are building. That is so exciting!!!!! I keep catching myself looking at my arms all day. I feel conceited even bragging, but it's kind of a big deal for me.

YAHOO!!!! Brag away, you are busting your butt to get it done!!!

I notice I start flexing a little while driving, because I see knew kinds of things in my arms I have never seen before, it's all kinds of cool!
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Options
    LOL I constantly find myself flexing or taking a peak at the new changes.... I keep trying to imagine what the final product will look like!
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't help it. I feel like the meatheads on tv that flex all the time! LOL. I just love seeing positive changes, as little as they may be. It's only week 3! Imagine after finishing this whole book? I am so happy.
  • gypsybug
    gypsybug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WHOOOO!! Congrats! It's a good feeling isn't it?

I totally feel you on this one. My arms are one of my worst spots, I pack a lot on them, all out of proportion with the rest of me for whatever reason. When I started developing biceps and triceps I couldn't stop flexing...in the car, in the bathroom mirror, in my cubicle...ok everywhere. Annnnnd yeah....I am still doing it lol!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    LOL...ROFL...Yup me too! I flex, twist, look to see what's new or changing...don't let me walk by a store front window...just to see a cut while not flexed...so neat...LOVE IT...congrats lady!
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    LOL...ROFL...Yup me too! I flex, twist, look to see what's new or changing...don't let me walk by a store front window...just to see a cut while not flexed...so neat...LOVE IT...congrats lady!

IT'S MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!! If I looked as good as you I'd be flexing all the time too!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

IT'S MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!! If I looked as good as you I'd be flexing all the time too!

Yeah, me too :)))
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    that is soooo awesome....my daughter noticed mine :D good work!!!!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    So awesome!! Hubby has commented on my arms a couple of times recently! I've even started wearing sleeveless tops! Whooo! Such a good feeling isn't it?
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good one! I was positively giddy when my neighbor said she could see the muscles in my legs.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! It takes hard work to get there.

I'm at the point where I can see curves when I look down at my arms. I can not wait until the curves between my deltoids and triceps are more pronounced and visible even when my arms are at my sides. I used to lift years ago and loved how my arms looked. I want to get there again.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Pics or lies! :p
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ j/k

Great job!
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    I had just posted something about feeling curves, but you ae right. My flex is something I look down at when I am walking on the treadmill....Flexing arms on bars very tight.....Now to get those flappy bat wings more tightened...lol :)
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am constantly flexing in the mirror to see if there are any changes. I have a faint line on the inner and outer parts of my arm when I flex. I flex while driving too, lol! Good for you! That's great!!!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!

It really makes it all worth it!!

I'm on Day 2 (that's T-W-O) of NROLFW and already taking peeks! :blushing:

You're family, doll, it's not bragging, we are SO happy for you~ keep the good news comin'!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I had just posted something about feeling curves, but you ae right. My flex is something I look down at when I am walking on the treadmill....Flexing arms on bars very tight.....Now to get those flappy bat wings more tightened...lol :)

checks out calves while in line at grocery store hoping people will think I'm just bored....:blushing:
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!!!