Stating ChaLean 6/30/12

Options
chorrinda
chorrinda Posts: 8 Member
I am currently doing slim in 6. At the end of this month I finish school, which will free up more time for fitness. I will be adding ChaLean Extreme to my morning routine. I am looking for people to take the challenge with. We can keep each other motivated!

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I hope you can find some peeps! Lots of us have done the program and loved it, so even if we aren't "doing it" with you, we're cheering you on :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I started this program almost 4 weeks ago...on the last week of the Burn phase! I love it!!!!!!!!
  • chorrinda
    chorrinda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pipsg1rl- Thanks for the encouragement!

Twinmoomtwice4- I have heard a lot of great things about the program. I look forward to starting!
  • autumnsutherland
    autumnsutherland Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday. Today will by my first day of Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. I'll be here to movtivate ya... and vise versa. :)
  • lilbit71
    lilbit71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 yesterday, and would be glad to join you on your journey! Please feel free to add me if you like!!! It's a fabulous program and I <3 it!!!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second round today.
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    I just started yesterday, 6/27.
    I actually really liked the wo & Im excited to see if this works to tone me up.
  • mrbunsrocks
    mrbunsrocks Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can't really join you, as I've already been doing CLX for a while, but just want to say that you are going to love it!

I'm on day 3 of lean circuit. Love it!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Monday will be my 3rd week, I love it!!!! Go for it!!!!