favorite exercise?

Options
What do you consider your favorite exercise?

I really like jogging...sometimes...and other times not.
My bike is fun but ugh.
I love zumba but I don't feel "worked" enough after class.
I want to go canoeing soon!!!!! I love it!

I guess some days I like exercising and other days I just don't!!

I don't have a particular favorite...do you?

Replies

• kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I like Zumba too and found some great instructors. Have been doing a lot of walking with my guy. We used this time to get our exercise and catch up at the end of the day. Need to start doing more running though!
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love my treadmill and my stationary bike. But I really love "attempting" to play what I like to call "cardio tennis". I'm so not good, but I love trying!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Insanity and P90X... Ne thing that is challenging for sure! I dont like running but Im up for the challenge.. As it feels good to have sumthing to work towards and on to better health!
  • eric198
    eric198 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Right now it is walking/jogging. I look forward to being light enough to mix in a few sprints, but the knees can't take that just yet. And for the really stressful days, I have a heavy bag hanging in my garage. Sometimes you just have to pound on something :-)
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I love strength training. Leg days are my favorite. I have a love/hate relationship with most of the leg exercises. Love that they make me feel strong, hate that they kick my butt.
  • jaimibeth14
    Options
    I love strength training. Leg days are my favorite. I have a love/hate relationship with most of the leg exercises. Love that they make me feel strong, hate that they kick my butt.

I couldnt agree more!!
  • LoFoSho100
    LoFoSho100 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba- I agree though- totally depends on the instructor. I've been to a few classes where I felt intensity was lacking.

Love kickboxing... and Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire. Chalene Johnson is amazing!

Recently tried BodyPump and I like that too.

I want to try Piloxing- has anyone tried it? :)