General Questions!

Options
scrapping_jess
scrapping_jess Posts: 48 Member
I didn't see a thread for general questions... So I'll start one (and hope that it doesn't already exist!). What app are people using for this? I saw a couple mention an app in the introduction thread.

Replies

• evansproudmama
    Options
    Thanks :-) DIdnt think about that one hehe.. I'm using the run double app for android it has a program for c25k c2105k and c2 half marathon all in one app :-) it was free for the first three weeks than only 1.60 i think thats worth it!!
  • scrapping_jess
    scrapping_jess Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks Bri! I would be looking for an apple app! Anyone using one? It looks like Apple has 34 of them...
  • amrie81
    amrie81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm using the C25K app on my iphone by active.com.
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm using the C25k by Zen Labs on my iPhone. It was free for the whole program. I like it because I can listen to my playlist or Pandora while running the app. They also have paid versions, not sure what the difference is.
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of a good app for the android phone (preferably free)
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I'm using my Casio Mudman wrist watch app (timer feature). ;-) Actually works great, so long as you can add 90 seconds or 2 minutes (etc., etc.) to the time to know when to run/walk. And because I'm staring at my watch regularly, people think I'm some kind of super experienced runner, checking critical vital signs or something.... ;-) At least that's what I hope.

--Prahasaurus
  • bwatt11
    bwatt11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am using the 5K Runner app for the iPhone. It's free!

Thanks for starting this group. I just started the C25K program on Monday! Very timely ;)
  • JenniferDent_CHC
    JenniferDent_CHC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm using the C25K app on my iphone by active.com.

Ditto!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Everyone, it wouldnt allow me to make this thread sticky so I created a new one so it would stick to the top :-)
  • kelsafish
    kelsafish Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm using the C25k by Zen Labs on my iPhone. It was free for the whole program. I like it because I can listen to my playlist or Pandora while running the app. They also have paid versions, not sure what the difference is.

Ditto. The paid version has less ads I guess. I haven't purchased it yet. I like the program for the same reasons.