That time again

Options
JediSwan
JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
Every month just a few days before Aunt Flo visits, I want to eat everything in sight. Of course for a week afterwards, I dont want to eat anything. But I am a week late and its frustrating the hell out of me! I'm on the want to eat everything and its getting really hard!
My husband was snipped last summer so I'm not pregnant. I do think it could be my high level of stress and/or high intensity workouts. I am feeling down and just want to stop thinking about food!

Replies

• Alluring72
    Alluring72 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel - I get ravenous right before my period. I haven't figured out any secrets to this, just hoping it feels better to know you are not alone.
  • JediSwan
    Options
    My work mate here has the same problem. So we try really hard to keep each other in check. :)
    It sucks. LOL
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You are SO not alone!! I go through this every month as well!! It's awful!! I want to eat all the time in general but it's worse for me right before my period.

I hope it all works out for you!! If you find out any secrets to help, please share!!

Paula :smile:
  • JediSwan
    Options
    Lots of water! LOL That's about all I'm doing right now.
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My god I get this too.. especially things like chocolate
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Going through this right now. I didn't even realize it. I sent my hubby a text this morning saying I want to eat everything I see so I'm hiding my lunch until lunch time. He texts back "So it's that time of the month again is it?" I guess he's seen the pattern.