Daily Roll Call 06/21

Options
jkrim941
jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
11 Days left!

I'm coming in at Level 3; Day 5 today! Planning on maxing out during the workout tonight.

Anyone else having issues with the "rockstar" kicks/jumps? They are brutal for my knees. I've been subbing High knees, those twisting jumps and butt kicks in place. All while holding my weights.

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Level 2: Day 9: THIS roll call keeps me going! I missed roll call yesterday but I did manage to do Day 8 after the Houston Astros baseball game (for work).

I am very proud to say that I am actually doing the PUSH UPS during the Walk Out Pushups. I decided to just TRY and do it and I CAN! I am stronger than I think. AWESOME!
    I am also doing my Plank Jacks.

The last set of ABS is killing me. Why can't I twist my knee up and in while in Plank Position. UGH< I must work on that!!

Not yet on Level 3, keep working at it.

PS: I upped my weights and today I can barely move..ha ha.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    11 Days left!

I'm coming in at Level 3; Day 5 today! Planning on maxing out during the workout tonight.

Anyone else having issues with the "rockstar" kicks/jumps? They are brutal for my knees. I've been subbing High knees, those twisting jumps and butt kicks in place. All while holding my weights.

Thanks for posting roll call, I had a hectic morning again, so I wasn't able to get online until now :)

Also, I totally can't do the rockstars, either. They hurt my knees way too much, so I have been doing the same thing as you are doing, actually, lol. :-P high knees and ab jump twist things and butt kicks haha.
  • sch7355
    sch7355 Posts: 55
    Options
    Level 3, Day 4 complete! My knees are fine with the rockstars---my problem is my legs don't want to bend when jumping cuz I'm so exhausted lol! Keep up the great work everybody!! :D
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    L.3, D.8 - done. 2 more days!!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 8 completed.
  • 2012NSR
    2012NSR Posts: 51
    Options
    Level 3, Day 4 done and dusted :)