I'll give it a shot!

Options
13»

Replies

• irishkrissie
    irishkrissie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I tried 30DS out right before going away on vacation (maybe because I knew I wouldn't be able to go 30 days? Who knows why!) but I had to pause the video a few times. Can anyone else relate to this? Is it normal, or is it a sign that I am not up to that level yet?

It happens. she says in the video not to take a break for more than 5 seconds but I think if you're gonna take a break, better to pause it than to take it while the tape is running ;) I wouldn't worry too much about it! It's a lot of work, but it's SUPPOSED to be.

Thanks! :happy:
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! No going to do it every day though.
  • kelsafish
    kelsafish Posts: 39
    Options
    Well, I couldn't do day 3 yesterday.. my shoulder was just giving me too much trouble. They're still really tight and hurting pretty bad today too but I'm going to try again tonight anyways. I must workout today! Today is potluck day at work!
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had the day off yesterday as well, went spinning instead, will get back on it tonight.

My jeans seem to fit better on the thighs so must be working...

arms have recovered.
  • nwebb822_cancel
    nwebb822_cancel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I will start July 1. I will do her beginner workout until the first. Bring on the pain (and the healthier body)! :)
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well 6 days in and it is still hard work, though I am enjoying it concentrating on making sure i do it right.
    Getting some proper weights tomorrow ( can put the beans back in the cupboard) :laugh:

hopefully will see some movement on the scales soon..:grumble: