What do you do when you are not feeling well?

Options
I find that when I am under the weather, my appetite just goes away. I've been working very hard to keep my calories up but the past few days, I've really been struggling with it. I am nauseous and do not want to eat much at all. Is this ok to do for a few days while one is sick or should I force myself to eat more?

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Hello,

For me, I think its ok. There is nothing to do when you cant keep food down ect. Just eat if your hungry, hydrate and try and get better :)

Mike
  • tinaslosingit
    tinaslosingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello,

For me, I think its ok. There is nothing to do when you cant keep food down ect. Just eat if your hungry, hydrate and try and get better :)

Mike

I agree. Staying hydrated is probably the most important thing. When you start to feel better you can get back to eating. Feel better!
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I agree as well. Life happens, which includes illness. Your body can adjust around short term disruptions. Marathon, not a sprint. I hope you feel better soon.
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Deb, I've been having the exact same problem all week. :( I hope you feel better soon, and go ahead and eat what your stomach says it might tolerate, even if it's weird, or not the best "diet" choice. Hang in there!