BEACH BUMS WEEK 11 WEIGH INS (6/21)

Options
Jennycyr
Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
Hi Team,

I've been MIA for the last week. I had to make a last minute trip home for my Grandma's funeral. I just got back.

Needless to say that being away from home and having all the home comfort foods really close by I don't expect a loss tomorrow but such is life. I had other things than dieting on my mind.

This is our last weigh in before the final weigh in. Keep up the good work.

Jen

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PW: 196.0
    CW: 195.0
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PW: 146.6
    CW: 146
    I will take it. My goal right now is not to gain weight and just try to maintain my weight. I think I'm doing a pretty good job of doing that since I lost .6.
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    PW 166.4
    CW 169.2
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 140.2
    CW: 139.6

Honestly my weight has been fluctuating between 139 and 141 for the past month. I'm stuck :ohwell:
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back to normal with the end of school. Can't recall my prevous weight from last week (Jenny you have it since I couldn't weigh in due to being out of town).

PW - ?
    CW - 214

I know it is up but I am down overall and went to the doctor who was very pleased with how I have done since January.
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Omg. I'm so sorry so late.
    Previous weight 157
    Current weight 157
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back to normal with the end of school. Can't recall my prevous weight from last week (Jenny you have it since I couldn't weigh in due to being out of town).

PW - ?
    CW - 214

I know it is up but I am down overall and went to the doctor who was very pleased with how I have done since January.

PW: 210.2
  • LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    HeyTeam! I PM Jen yesterday I am down another 2lbs :)!! Hope I did enough to represent the team this week xox Keep up the great work team:heart: