130 to 120, looking for friends with similar goals

Options
2»

Replies

• nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 5'7" and up to 135 from 125 just a few months ago :/ I'm trying to get to 120 by drinking less and I just started crossfit! Add me :)
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'm new and if I can figure out how to add you I will! I am 5'4" 130lbs, I really need to be closer to 120lb with my frame and ideally closer to 115lb. I am also in my late 30s (no kids though thus no excuse for my belly lol) so things are a little different for me than when I was 25. I started working out last year. I'd love some buddies to whip my sorry butt in shape.
  • ange5209
    ange5209 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. anyone please feel free to add me. I'm 5'2 and 125... want to be 115.
  • shell561
    shell561 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I'm like 5'9'' /5'10'' and I'm 131 right now. I want to get to 123-125. I only lost a pound since I started lol its hard. Ive been trying to walk like 2miles at least 3 days a week but I think I need more toning than anything. Any good tips out there?
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", currently 129 aiming for 125 but I think I might go a bit further depending on how I feel.
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 43 years old, 5'4" tall and just today stepped on the scale at 129 pounds! FINALLY broke the 130's!! My goal weight is about 120 - 125 pounds, with lots of lean muscle. I'm not so much looking at the number on the scale, instead I'm looking at how my clothes fit, and how my body composition changes.

I lift heavy weights and try really hard to be a good girl and get my cardio in :-). I LOVE lifting weights... cardio, eh, not so much.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • jcveng
    jcveng Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    123 here looking to get to maybe 115. Mostly looking to tone up and get rid of my pooch! Anyone similar feel free to add me :)
  • mariemc91
    mariemc91 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 139 and I'm trying to get down to 125. I'd love it even more if i could get back down to 115. I just had my second son a month ago and I'm trying to fit back into my old jeans. I'm also getting married soon and I want to fit into a size 2 again. I'm new to this site. Add me please :)
  • EHeickman
    EHeickman Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm somewhat the same except I'm 5'4 and weigh 150 lbs. wanting to go down to 130 but I'm very lazy and need motivation also!It would help a lot!
  • savingmomof2boys
    savingmomof2boys Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am 5'5" and weigh 129lbs. I am trying to gain muscle and lose body fat. I have always carried my extra weight in the belly area. I am really struggling with losing the belly since having two 8+ pound babies. Please feel free to add me!
  • xoxo_ashnicole
    Options
    Hi! I'm 125 trying to get to 120. I'm 26 and 5'3" trying to lose these last few inches in my tummy area. Its been so hard! Feel free to add me I need all the tips and motivation I can get!!
  • BerryFruit
    BerryFruit Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi

I am 26 years old. 135lbs but this time last year I got to 123lbs for my wedding and felt so good. The I got lazy and my diet went out the window. I just want to feel good again so aiming to get somewhere close to 123lbs again and maintain it this time. I have added a few people from this thread already but would love to find more with similar goals.

Xx
  • emmah1212
    emmah1212 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone, great to see lots of people with similar goals here! I started out at around 132, and have worked hard to get down to 126, but would still like to get closer to 120. I am sort of getting to the point where i struggle some days, so would love some buddies! Feel free to add me!
  • lschulman0716
    lschulman0716 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently around 130 wanting to get to 120, I have been on and off this site and hope that some friends to support and get / give motivation is the missing link to staying serious! Add me if you are in the same boat.
  • BellaAbrianna
    Options
    Hi. I'm 123 looking to get back to 115. Maintenance is hard!! Please accept my friend request. :-)
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 123, and struggling to shift any weight. I want to lose around 10lbs. Feel free to add me if you're looking for new friends.
  • lfcartz
    lfcartz Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi! I'm glad to have found this group. I'm currently 136 and looking to get to 125. I work out about 4-5 times a week, CrossFit twice a week and the other days lifting heavy and minimal cardio. It's all about the diet and I need to do a bit better job at that. Feel free to add me as well!
  • caramellattekiss
    caramellattekiss Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 130, looking to go to 126 and tone up, and maybe on from there.
  • Codee81
    Codee81 Posts: 2
    Options
    Same here, I'm at about 128 trying to get down to 188 - 120 with muscle tone and strength. Feel free to add me too!
  • gabuhurtado
    gabuhurtado Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am also trying to lose 10 to 15 pounds. I usually fluctuate from 130 to 125.

Feel free to add me!