Need some paleo buddies!

Options
reneepugh
reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
Been doing this for about three weeks and already feel better. Need some friends to kind of keep me on track and make sure I am eating the right things...

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • PALEOMOM3
    PALEOMOM3 Posts: 9
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • Cavewomancafe
    Cavewomancafe Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! And add me too!:bigsmile:
  • wodforbacon
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've been eating paleo for awhile...a year maybe??? I am new to this site and looking for some paleo buds.
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I also need! Really want to get to Paleo but not always know what to eat
  • jojojo909090
    jojojo909090 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I spent a month scoffing at MFP's little "lose more weight with friends" suggestion. But it's true - it's SO nice to get comments, and really does increase my motivation. Plus, it's fun to peek at other people's meals - give me inspiration for my own weekly meal planning
  • McFelix57
    McFelix57 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    me too! I just started using this site to get back on the wagon after my weight starting creeping up after a 40 lb loss (my lowest weight was after a 30 day paleo challenge in december). On day 6 of my 2nd 30 day challenge...
  • rla099
    rla099 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yall can add me too! everyone! lol. Its been hard on me lately!
  • tlamarch
    tlamarch Posts: 105
    Options
    I just start paleo and would not mind have some friends that are on the same path
  • ArtsyLaurie
    ArtsyLaurie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started primal about a week and a half ago. Doing great so far, kinda fun making pot roast w/ carrots in the crock pot overnight for breakfast. I haven't been tracking on here for a month or two, but maybe I'll start again. Mostly came on to track weight. My BF is doing it with me, but he doesn't seem as motivated as I am.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been primal for about 6 months.
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started Paleo in January and am not more primal. I've had a challenging year so far and could use (and give!) some support. I have about 60 pounds to lose.

Cheers.
    ~Karla
  • Paleohno
    Paleohno Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am doing Primal more so then paleo, and I cheat but you can never have too many friends! :)