What are you doing after Body Revolution?

Options
2»

Replies

• allibean15
    allibean15 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am far from over and not sure what I will do. I should be done by end of July. Was thinking taking break and doing other of her videos and then starting another round of BR in Sept. I was not able to do many moves without modifying so maybe I will try to improve on those.

I am not familiar with any of the other programs mentioned. I just googled them. Has anyone ever tried Butt Lift? Thinking I could pair that next time to get some extra butt work in:)
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Need your opinion.
    Saturday marks my 90 days of BR. In 2 weeks I leave for vacation (13 yrs overdue!). Still have 2 inches around my hip to lose (only lost 1 inch), not to mention the fat dimples on my thighs.
    Should I continue with BR, or, go straight cardio?
    Any thoughts would be welcomed!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have decided to train for a half Marathon in October. I will incorporate a couple BR workouts in for strength.

Glusa - I would increase your cardio but still do some BR. You will get better results incorporating the strength. I would try adding 1 or 2 HIIT workouts per week. They give excellent results.
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    thanks ashort28....
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am torn about what to do next. I want to do a program where I keep increasing intensity and can hold me accountable. I am leaning toward P90X, because I want the strength training, plus my least favourite part of BR is the cardio, so I don't think insanity would be the best option for me.I like the idea of it only being 40 minutes in the beginning though...
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am torn about what to do next. I want to do a program where I keep increasing intensity and can hold me accountable. I am leaning toward P90X, because I want the strength training, plus my least favourite part of BR is the cardio, so I don't think insanity would be the best option for me.I like the idea of it only being 40 minutes in the beginning though...
    P90X is a good workout, but I couldn't finish it :embarassed:
    I tried it couple of years ago , and i found it very hard, lots of pull ups and pushups- not my thing , can't do a single pull up lol . I'm actually considering buying 2 heavier weights and try to do Body Revolution all over from Phase 2.
  • ChristinaWgettingfit
    Options
    I'm not really getting what I wanted out of the Body Revolution, so I just purchased Insanity. I'm excited to start that.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have two more weeks to go, but I got bored of Jillian and starting Monday I'm going to start Insanity as well. My husband's half way through, and I can see how in 5 weeks his body changed. So wish me good luck with all that cardio :frown:
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I ll be only 3 weeks before my vacation so I was thinking to do for those days Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I finished the program on June 24. I am taking this week off (with the exception of food) and starting a 6 week accellerated program of JMBR next week.
  • Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I finish JMBR September 15th (4days before my b-day) and am planning on taking a week vacation, then I might start P90X, which will finish end of December, right before my cruise!
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I graduate from the BR on the 22nd and I'll be doing the NROL4W, so excited! Bought a barbell a couple days back and just wish I could start now. Cardio 3 and just the routine of the BR seems to be boring me lately. I love it, it's done a lot for me and kept me active, but lately I just have this itch to start lifting heavy. I will see this through though! I've come too far lol
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I finished the program on June 24. I am taking this week off (with the exception of food) and starting a 6 week accellerated program of JMBR next week.

What are you going to do? I just started phase 3 and think I will repeat phase 2 and 3 when this is over.
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    I'm not really getting what I wanted out of the Body Revolution, so I just purchased Insanity. I'm excited to start that.

I've also been considering that program for when I complete this. It seems very difficult from what I have previewed but in a good way. :)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    P90x because my friend lent it to me, then I am asking for insanity for Xmas!
    I am hoping to hit LTG with Jillian, then I will focus on muscle building
  • MelUhKnee13
    Options
    I'm only in my third week & I'm doing the Zumba Exhilarate DVDs along with Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution. I plan on continuing with the Zumba Exhilarate DVDs after I'm finished with JMBR. It's fun & you burn a lot of calories doing it :-]
  • rosarenee1
    Options
    I'm only in my third week & I'm doing the Zumba Exhilarate DVDs along with Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution. I plan on continuing with the Zumba Exhilarate DVDs after I'm finished with JMBR. It's fun & you burn a lot of calories doing it :-]

I wish I could get into zumba! I think if I did it in a class I would benefit but for some reason doing the dvds at home leaves me confused and feeling like a crappy excuse of a latina. ;)
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Finally came up with my post-BR plan for when I finish in 3 weeks (starting 11&12 on Monday the 16th). I think I'll take the first week off and just relax, go for nightly walks with my hubby. Then after that I'll start a 5-6 week rotation of 6week 6pack, killer buns & thighs, and kickbox fast fix (which I haven't tried yet). After those I'll do round 2 of BR starting around Sept. 10 so that the 13 weeks will take me straight through mid-December, right before my next doctors appointment (hoping to make her proud).