Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Family Members

I think it would be cool to see what the full range of Panhellenic and other sorority presence is here. If you have a mother, sister, aunt, cousin, grandmother, niece, etc. that is in a sorority, list it!

My grandmother is a Sigma Kappa from Georgetown College in Georgetown, KY.
My younger sister is a Phi Mu from Georgetown College in Georgetown, KY.

There may be others in my family, but I don't think I'm close enough to them to know. :)

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    No women in my family are Greek members but my brother is a Lamdba Chi Alpha, also from Gettysburg College.
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    My weird older sister :wink: is an Alpha Phi from Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne, FL
    My Grandmother is a Sigma Kappa from Georgetown College, in Georgetown, KY
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Hahaha...very funny. :tongue: :laugh:
  • kmmicco
    kmmicco Posts: 45 Member
    I just had a total dumb moment! I was like oh how cool! both of their grandma's went to the same university AND were in the same sorority.....then I realized you were sisters....Lol
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    My grandma was a Zeta Tau Alpha, but for the life of me I can't remember which school...

Do we do male family members? If so, my brother is a Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia alum from Youngstown State University and my boyfriend (not family yet I know but w/e) is also a PMA alum, but from Ohio Northern University

The rest of my family thinks my brother and I are super weird to go Greek....
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    The rest of my family thinks my brother and I are super weird to go Greek....

A lot of my dad's side of the family doesn't understand it. A majority of them didn't go to college and had kids as teenagers/out of wedlock, so they didn't have the chance. I've been called "obsessed" a few times...

Include male relatives, too! The more the merrier!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    I am the first in my family to be Greek.

My daughter (legacy) is 8, so maybe someday!