Intro

Options
Hey, my name is Shannon and I'm 25 years old. I started Insanity today and it kicked my butt!! haha I couldn't even make it through the whole workout without passing out. I did 30 minutes but I think that's a good start! I'm here for any encouragement or advice.

Replies

• outspan87
    outspan87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey Shannon! I'm on day 9. I found day 1 to be hard too, but don't worry -- just go at your own pace, give 100% but focus on form before speed. It may look intimidating, but you can definitely do it. Day 4 (for every week) is much lighter and gives you one more chance to recuperate, besides the weekly day off. After a week I'm already seeing a huge change in performance. Just stick with it and before you know it, you'll be hooked ;)
  • shannyfro
    shannyfro Posts: 641
    Options
    ok thanks so much for the tips! :) I'm excited to see my results!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    When I finished the first workout I thought I was going to throw up!! It's definitely intense but just do as much as you can and listen to your body! I'm getting read to start my fourth week Monday and can really tell a difference in my strength as the weeks have gone on! Good luck!!
  • shannyfro
    shannyfro Posts: 641
    Options
    When I finished the first workout I thought I was going to throw up!! It's definitely intense but just do as much as you can and listen to your body! I'm getting read to start my fourth week Monday and can really tell a difference in my strength as the weeks have gone on! Good luck!!
    Thank you! My body is killing me after yesterday! I had to take a break today I'm hurting so bad haha