8 kids later...oh, yes, I need this team!!!!

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
My youngest is 9 months old but I feel like I have been pregnant my entire adult life...oh, right, I HAVE!!!!! LOL.
I am just learning this site (this is my first post). I am hoping to get motivated and get moving. I was really small in high school because I was anorexic. I struggled with that even with my pregnancies. I knew I should be eating right and gaining weight but it was hard!! I am breastfeeding now and have to remind myself that I MUST eat for the baby to get what he needs from my milk. I have never lost the weight from my second baby (13 years ago) and have been adding to it with every pregnancy. I hope I can learn from all of you gals!!

Replies

• labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, 8 kids is impressive! Eating healthy is important, but especially when you are breastfeeding. There are days I under eat and it affects my milk supply right away. :(
    Welcome to the group and good luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to friend me if you want. I only have one child who is almost 5 months old.
  • HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sarah and I have 5 kids...it is nice to "meet" both of you. Feel free to friend me if either one of you would like to.
  • Mel100172
    Mel100172 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 6 children, ages 20 to just 5 weeks today. I have been over 200 but under 250 for a long time. I need to get myself motivated to lose weight, but it's hard when you don't have a good support team. My cousin told me about this site, so I figured I'd take a shot at it. So here I am. Friend me if you would like.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have 6. My oldest just turned 13. The youngest is just 3 months. I was a whopping 115 before getting pregnant with the twins 6 years ago and have never come close to losing the 80 pounds I packed on with them. Feel free to add me too.