First meeting with trainer

Options
graysmom2005
graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
Phew! Did my first workout with trainer. 3x13 dumbbell rows with 40lbs. Wowzers! Then alternated 400 meters of rowing with 55 lb snatch squats. 3x12 of those. I'm gonna die tomorrow! I get a full report from him this weekend. I'm excited! I lifted!! I lifted!! Haha!

Replies

• mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    Great workout!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Now THERE'S the Gray we know and love~ nice to see you today!!
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great! And it's lovely to read - you are happy. I'm happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Great job!!!!!!!!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get his "plan" this weekend. He originally got military in shape, so he is the real deal. :-D Everyone's routine that he does is just for them. He doesn't follow a single "plan". I know he isn't going to starve me. He is a fellow instructor too, so he knows the deal with our line of work. It's great to have MFP and my BMF because he can see EXACTLY what I'm eating and doing. I can't wait to hear what he has to say. I will let you guys know! When I was doing the rows I was thinking of you guys. :flowerforyou:
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! You go, girlie. I'm sure this will work out great for you!!!
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I feel you pain with the rowing then snatches. My trainer makes me row then run to medicine balls for what I can only call explosive slam/ squats. 4 reps of that with no breaks and I'm about ready to puke.

Looks like things can only get better. Well done and I bet you felt great.:flowerforyou:
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have followed your struggles and frustrated head space, so i look forward to hearing the report too :)
    I hope this will help you reach your goals :)
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    So freakin' excited, happy and impressed. You really are sticking in there- hope you know how rare that is and how great you're doing.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow! 40 lbs!! You rock girl!

Soooo happy to see you so excited and motivated again! * happy dance*
    :drinker:
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Any updates for us? :)