Anyone waiting until July?

Options
amrie81
amrie81 Posts: 28 Member
I've noticed a lot of people have already started. I've started C25K already and was going to add in July when this cycle started. But if everyone is already starting I'll start as well because I wanted to do it with others.

Replies

• lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I know, I was waiting too (because it says July cycle ! lol)
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting, more or less. I'm doing some of her other DVDs until July. But I have done 30DS twice. I'll probably do BFBM or RI30 until July. :)
  • raitch
    raitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started before this group was made but I felt like I started too late to be in the June group, so here I am ;)
  • kelsafish
    kelsafish Posts: 39
    Options
    I was going to wait until July but I decided to go ahead and start. I had the motivation so I wanted to take advantage of it before my laziness took over and I ended up saying I'd wait until July and then never doing it.
  • tammatha1
    tammatha1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was going to wait, but I am going to start tomorrow morning. I have 9 holes of golf tonight, otherwise I would do it this evening. So wish me luck. I can just imagine the burn by lunch tomorrow. LOL
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Definitely waiting for July.
  • tammatha1
    tammatha1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    9 holes of golf in last night, and 20 minutes of 30 lbs shred this morning. My triceps are letting me know that they are still attached to my body. Not happy, but still there. LOL.
  • delzabelza
    Options
    No time like the present! I'm on day 6 and I think it's going okay....
  • debdavo
    debdavo Posts: 3
    Options
    I am waiting but that is coz I ordered her DVD off the net and it hasn't arrived yet....lol
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it on some days until then to catch up..but yeah im waiting.
  • nwebb822_cancel
    nwebb822_cancel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm starting July 1. Doing her Beginner Workout: Frontside and Backside until then. You may add me as a friend.
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to prepare by doing a few days of it but starting in earnest tomorrow. Bring it on!