YEAH BUDDY!!

Options
ermickel
ermickel Posts: 167 Member
I have been doing EMTWL for about a month now. I haven't stepped on the scale at all because I was afraid to but this morning I thought what the heck let's see but no big deal if I am still in the hold or gain mode because I feel great! BUT I was down 2.5 pounds since my last weigh in a month ago where I had stalled completely or lost and gained the same 2-3 pounds over and over. I am sure at some point I was up but I am SO thankful I didn't live by the scale this past month :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: I love that I can eat more, move more, lift more and just LIVE more!!

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    what wonderful news

keep it up
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
    CONGRATSSSSS :D
  • Emilit_uk
    Emilit_uk Posts: 87
    Options
    Awesome!! Great work, well done for holding out on the scales!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    wowww you did good not looking at the scale for so long....and good news too....keep up the good work!!!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Love success stories! Congrats!!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!! Hope I can say the same soon :)
  • mishkat
    mishkat Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great news, congrats! :D
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ermickel
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I felt SO good this morning I was able to run a 10 minute mile!! I know not that great but GREAT for me!!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    VERY VERY COOL!!!! So happy for you!
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! So pleased for you.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Its great that you skipped the scale for a while. I weigh once a week, if I do it more often it seems to run my life. My mother in law weighs everytime she goes to the bathroom. I cant tell you how annoying it is. "Ive gained 3 lbs, now 7, oh I lost 10 on and on" I read a diet program yesterday which claimed you need to weigh every day. NOT. Maybe I should go from once a week to once a month?

In any case I totally support what you have done, Im proud you broke through your plateau. woo hoo
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Doing the happy dance over here for you! Great job!
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fan-flippin-tastic!!! Woop woop!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    awesome! very pleased for you!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • ermickel
    Options
    :smile:
    Its great that you skipped the scale for a while. I weigh once a week, if I do it more often it seems to run my life. My mother in law weighs everytime she goes to the bathroom. I cant tell you how annoying it is. "Ive gained 3 lbs, now 7, oh I lost 10 on and on" I read a diet program yesterday which claimed you need to weigh every day. NOT. Maybe I should go from once a week to once a month?

In any case I totally support what you have done, Im proud you broke through your plateau. woo hoo

Just put the scale away for a month! Measure today and then don't do it again in a month! I just loved how good and strong I felt I went with that. It's taken me 70 days to lose 7 pounds but I feel confident that those are 7 pounds I will never gain again!
  • Fairieluv77
    Options
    Fantabulous! :smile: