where are you

My chapter is TOPS SC#0145 Summmerville SC
I am 6lbs from goal and really struggling. This site myfitnesspal is AWSOME in helping me journal.
:smile:

Replies

• TOPSRose
    TOPSRose Posts: 22 Member
    Hi There!

I am in Springfield, Missouri. We have about 20 members in our chapter and 5 of those are KOPS! I am on my way back to goal and regaining my KOPS status. I have about 15 pounds to go to get to goal. Man! that first 40 was nothing...this last bit is a bear! This place helps a lot. It helps me focus on journaling and sticking with my exercise program. If I look at my home page and see that I have had a good day clorie wise but not exercised....well....makes me get after it...LOL.

Rose
  • tearose4
    tearose4 Posts: 37 Member
    PA-0908, Mechanicsburg, PA (Near Harrisburg). I have lost 65# since joining TOPS in August. The past few weeks have been rough. Flirting with a plateau,..I think it is a reaction to joining a gym and establishing a pretty regular cario routine (elliptical and recumbent bike right now). Psychologically, I think it's because I am approaching some significant numbers.

Chapter-wise, we have 24 TOPS, 4 KOPS. A typical meeing for us is about 15. Our chapter had a net gain last year, but are making progress toward a net loss this year. Our leader is a former international King.

TOPS seems to be working out pretty well for me so far! :)
  • Joyfulll1
    Joyfulll1 Posts: 19 Member
    Wow...You have lost 65 lbs?? That is so awesome. I know how those plateau's are. Makes you want to smash those stupid scales but you know sometimes the body needs to kick back and readjust. Don't give up, it's just a matter of time before the numbers are once again your friend.
  • Joyfulll1
    I know what you mean, I recently found the site and have found keeping track of my food and exercise is so much easier and I think it's pretty cool that there is a TOPS group too!
  • TOPS NY 54 Fairport :flowerforyou:
  • Joyfulll1
    Six pounds from goal! That is so awesome. I can only imagine how good that feels. I hate to say it but from what I undersand the last 5 lbs are the worse. Hang in there....you can do it!
  • smichelini
    smichelini Posts: 1
    Denver, Colorado
    Indiana transplant currently looking for a chapter.
  • Joyfulll1
    Wish you were in Springfield, MO. We would welcome you here!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    TOPS LA 0312 Baton Rouge
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Tigard, OR (Portland metro area).
  • thatTOPSlady
    thatTOPSlady Posts: 199
    I'm the leader of TOPS OK #708, Duncan. We have 6 active members.

My name is Amy Curtis. My highest weight was 331 (2008) and my weight today is 265.9 woot!
  • Joyfulll1
    That is so awesome....sounds like you are doing it right. Good for you!
  • fuzzbugjr
    fuzzbugjr Posts: 27 Member
    AZ 373, Payson AZ.
  • Terri97471
    Terri97471 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I am from Roseburg, Oregon. I joined TOPS last Thursday evening and can't wait to weigh in this week!
  • TOPSRose
    lamaina, I am pulling for you! You can do this. Can't wait to see how you do this week!
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    My chapter is PA0437 in Huntingdon PA
    We have 30+ members,15 to 20 actively come to meetings
    Good luck on all your journeys to a healthy lifestyle
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 77 Member
    Hi I am from London ontario on884 I am one pound from goal and am fighting to get there but I will.

Cyn
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    I know you can do it! Glad you found us Cyn.
  • TOPSRose
    cyn....Let us know when you reach goal. I have the confetti and noise makers ready!

Rose
  • geetwins
    geetwins Posts: 1 Member
    Stafford VA

19068464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter