Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One Day at a time!

trapperanne
trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
What is holding you back from being accountable to us? We are all in this together!

Replies

• StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    :drinker: I give myself a 7 for yesterday....
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 732 Member
    I guess I'll give myself a 7 for yesterday too. I stayed under on cals even though what I ate for lunch wasn't too great and did get in some exercise. I only got in 4 glasses of water though. Today I plan on hitting all 3 things with no problem. I logged my food for today yesterday -- if it's not logged I can't have it!!! :happy:
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 732 Member
    I'm going to go ahead and give myself an 8 for today!!! :happy:

I will be sticking to my log and today will be getting in at least an hour of exercise which means it should be no problem getting in at least 8 glasses of water. Who knows, before today is over I may be able to change my 8 to a 9!!
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    I give myself a 9 for yesterday. Had two good, healthy meals and a nice variety of snacks!
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    That is great. Doesn't it feel good to take care of yourself? It feels great to me. I don't know why I have eaten so poorly in the past knowing how bad it makes me feel.. Keep trudging!
  • 8 for me... Not enough water but buckets of black decaf .. Does that count?
  • ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    it's 5:00 and I'm 2 cals over. I give myself an 8 for today.
  • ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    And I now give myself a 3. I failed miserably tonight. No excuses either. No stress, no kids, just boredom. Gonna work on that! :ohwell: