Starting week 7!!! Kinda scared!!

Options
So last week I went to cocoa beach to visit with a friend of mine, I took my DVD to do my workout...but I am just not comfortable enough to have someone watch me...so I took 2 days off but I was still doing a lot of walking and I was extremely careful of my calorie intake.. I finally lost the .8 I couldn't get rid of from last week!! Well this week I leave Thursday for a 9 day vacation to PA. I wanted to take my DVDs and my friend I am going to see if more than supportive of me getting in the workout..but again I am not ready to do them in front of anyone.. I don't like an audience..So I am starting week 7 tomorrow, I will be able to get all of week 7 in before I leave..then while I am there we are going to be doing lots of walking and biking with the kids and I also took to pintrest for some quick exercise routines I could do outside to help burn some calories and keep me active. When I get back from vacation I plan on going right into week 8...so I may take an additional 2 weeks to complete this..because I took another week off when I got sick BUT I will not let it get me down and I will finish!!
:-)
Oh my workouts while there will be
squat thrust
mountain climbers
high knees
jumping jacks
I will do each for 20sec with a 10 sec rest and will end up doing each move 2 times its only a 4min routine but its got some explosive moves so I should burn a good amount and can do that every few hours..and not really mess anything up because they are all cardio moves!!

Replies

• klafrankie
    klafrankie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    try inviting the friend to do it with you. Why do they have to watch you when they can join in the fun?! Everyone, no matter how fit or unfit they are can always use and extra workout.