Day 3 -June 22nd-Cleanse America

Options
taylor0204
taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
It's Friday and the third day of the 10 day cleanse. Today, I am a little low on energy. I do not know if it is the cleanse or the 99 degree weather. :explode:

I started the day off with a green smoothie to keep my energy levels a little higher.  I had fruit throughout the day and a huge salad and berries for dinner. I plan on looking at the raw food recipe guide and making a couple of dishes for the weekend.

Green Cheers!!

Replies

• urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My Day 3 went much better. I ate more calories, though I'm not sure how many, but I feel really good and my energy is high. Had my usual alkalized water and the same smoothie for breakfast. Had mangoes and cashews for lunch and Tomato & Avocado Bruschetta with Lime Pickled Onions on raw vegan Onion & Sun-Dried Tomato Flax flatbread that I made yesterday. Also had more cashews and an orange for evening snack. Though my energy level is good, I still don't have my usual hefty appetite.

As for your energy levels, it may be a little of both. I know that drinking lots of water helps me a lot as well as making sure I eat other healthy raw foods other than just fruit and veggies. Good for you trying new things with your smoothies. Definitely try some of the raw recipes. It makes the journey a lot more interesting and delicious! If I didn't make all these delicious raw dishes, I doubt that I'd be able to do this for 10 whole days. I love my fruit and veggies, but eating plain stuff gets old with me REAL quick!

Wishing you a delicious weekend.

Bon Appétit!