Start here!

Options

Replies

• hnsiler
    hnsiler Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got 30DS today, took my pics and measurements and plan to start tomorrow morning!

1) What are your goals for this week?
    Stick with doing 30DS every morning, and stay under my daily calorie goal

2) What are your goals for this month?
    See any kind of improvement physically!

3) Which video(s) will you be using?
    30 DS
    4) How often do you plan to workout?
    7 days
  • k_braddock
    k_braddock Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My first week on 30 Day Shred I've lost 2 lbs and 3 inches from the bra line down. I added a 1/4 inch to each bicep. No change in my thigh measurements yet but as sore as they are that will happen in time!
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My goals for this month is to actually finishing my 30DS. I am halfway there...
    My goals for this week is so that I can actually stay consistent and complete at least 5 days of excersice.
    I will be using 30 DS and Biggest Loser Cardio Max. Will be ordering more JM videos.
  • seasontk
    seasontk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I started 30 DS yesterday. I have taken pictures and measurements.

to stay within my calorie goals and do 30 DS for 6 days.

lose inches and exercise consistantly

30 DS

6-7 days
  • MissyLibra
    MissyLibra Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I really want to stay under (or even) with my carbs, and fat. Also, LESS SODIUM.

I want to lose some inches in my arms and waist. And tone up.

6 pack 6 weeks, shred it with weights, kickbox fastfix

7 days a week.
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    To do some form of exercise EVERY day, be that Jillian, running, yoga...

Got to get rid of the bra bulge. Hope to make big inroads this month.

Ripped in 30 and Shred it with Weights (though I can only manage about half of it - Kettlebells are tough!)

7 days a week. 6 for Jillian though.
  • mrsray_3
    mrsray_3 Posts: 2
    Options
    1) What are your goals for this week? To stay within my calorie limit and to squeeze a workout in whenever possible.

2) What are your goals for this month? My goal for this month is to get back into the 120s as my first mini goal.

3) Which video(s) will you be using? I will be using 30 Day Shred...along with doing Zumba 2 or 3 days a week and maybe adding a run or two in there some where.

4) How often do you plan to workout? Atleast 6 days a week!!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I already did Ripped in 30 and had great results. I know i'm kinda doing it backwards but i'm doing 30DS now. I am on Day 4 Week 1. I really like it so far. I can do most of the harder versions this time around!

1. Goal for the week: to do Jillian everyday with cardio at least 45 worth
    2. Goals for the month: complete 30DS and hopefully see results
    3.Video using 30DS
    4.How often am I working out: 7 days a week
  • MissMedusa
    Options
    Hi, y'all!

I'm actually on Day 7 today of the 30DS and just now found this group! I've been in a bit of a plateau, so I'm hoping this program will shake things up for me a bit. I'm already seeing some definition in my arms and the videos are going much more quickly now. On the first day, it felt like the longest 20 minutes of my life!

In the next 7 days, I'd like to do at least 6 days of 30DS, do three 35 minute sessions on the elliptical and do at least one 2 hour hike.

To complete 30DS, and break my plateau!

30 Day Shred, and also the BIggest Winner Front & Back workout if I get bored.

6-7 days a week.

And in case you can't tell from my liberal use of "y'all", I'm from Atlanta!
    :)
    Rachael
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just purchased a bunch of new Jillian Michaels videos and I'm feeling motivated. Anyone interested in shredding with Jillian to get ready for summer?

You can do 30-day shred, or any combination of videos you like. Just state your goals and try to check in as often as you can, preferably after every workout. Let's get it!

If no one signs up, I'll just use this thread to post my workouts :smile:

1) this weeks goal is to workout every day for at least half hour
    2) goal for the month is to complete 30DS
    3) currently on day 16 of 30DS am starting 6W6P next Monday, once I've completed 30DS I will alternate between NMTZ & BFBM 3 or 4 times a week
    4) I plan to workout every day (with the occasional rest day on a Saturday) x
  • boogiewoman1
    Options
    I love Jillian!

1) What are your goals for this week? to stay focused and exercise at the hotel fitness room for my birthday, of course hit the hot tub

2) What are your goals for this month? sculpt my abs more

I alternate between 30 D Shred, shred it with weights LOVE the kettle bell and ripped in 30. I usually do advance pilates to lengthen and stretch. My soon to be 50 year old muscles are digging the process!
    After 30 day shred, I am going to start Extreme Shed & Shred for the next six weeks.

I plan on doing the JM workouts at least 5 days a week.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just purchased a bunch of new Jillian Michaels videos and I'm feeling motivated. Anyone interested in shredding with Jillian to get ready for summer?

You can do 30-day shred, or any combination of videos you like. Just state your goals and try to check in as often as you can, preferably after every workout. Let's get it!

If no one signs up, I'll just use this thread to post my workouts :smile:

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this group but not MFP. I thought this group would be a good place for me join and get feedback regarding the videos I have. Currently, I'm doing C25K and the 30 Day Shred. My 30DS has been like a 90DS because I fit it in either after my workout for C25K or on a day by itself. I'm on level 3 day 8 of 30DS and week 9 day 2 of C25K. Even though I have said a few curse words while working out, I love Jillian Michaels dvds. They have challenged me to work hard and not give up.

My goals for this week are: to finish C25K, to finish 30DS, to have 1-2 days of drinking 64 oz of water, and to add more vegetables to my meals.
    My goals for the month are: to lose 1-2 pounds, to increase my jogging speed, to not eat any Double Stuff Oreo cookies, and to open my food diary so others can assist me with the way I eat.
    I will be doing the 6 week 6 pack this month and next month.
    I will workout doing the dvds 3 to 4 times a week, and I will have 1-2 outside runs per week and 2 jogs on the treadmill per week.

Thanks for creating this group! Awesome idea!
  • AimeeKessler
    AimeeKessler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to this group and hoping it's still active!

Just did the Shred (lost 3 pounds and definitely some inches, but haven't measured). I'm now in week 2 of 6 Week Sixpack, and trying to figure out how/when to work in Ripped in 30.

I'm a working mom of 3 young boys, and my husband is working out of state currently. So I'm up at 5:45 to work out before I get the kids up. It's become part of my DNA, and I've been doing the early morning workouts since 2007 or so. But this year, I decided to finally take of the 10 or so pounds I've been hanging onto since baby #3. MFP has definitely helped! Want to make my 40s my best decade ever. ;)

To eat less processed foods than last week, and to get enough sleep!

Lose those last two pounds and see the muffin top disappear entirely!

6 Week Sixpack, maybe Ripped in 30 (not sure if I should wait), alternating with Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk every other day. (Alternating cardio/weight training days)

7 days a week.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Love this! I just finished 30 day shred last Friday (a godsend). I lost 1 inch on my waist and I'm a rectangle so very difficult to lose any waist and just look and feel a ton better. I do not think I lost any actual weight (just traded fat for muscle but I'll take that). My butt looks so much better. Loved 30DS so much I bought no more trouble zones, banish fat boost metabolism, and ripped in 30. I am not sure which one I will start tomorrow-any suggestions?

To start one of these videos and to start couch to 5k

continue working out 5-6 days a week add some running and I might do a 5k

not sure

6 days a week
  • speters112
    speters112 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey there! So I just recently completed 30 day Shred and loved the results I got from the workout. I loved the results so much that I decided to torture myself with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It's an awesome workout but man it's long when your used to doing only 3 circuits!! So far I'm on day 2 and I'm still on the fence regarding whether I want to do a 3 or 5 day routine. the workout with the warmup (which is very cardio oriented) is 48 minutes minus a minute of babble at the beginning. The best way I can describe this DVD is to say it's like doing Shred's L1 and L3 back to back with one extra circuit. Anyway, it's a GREAT workout. Be ready to sweat big time! Glad to be part of the group!

1) What are your goals for this week? Decide whether I want to jog and do BFBM or just do the BFBM for 15-20 days 5 times a week,

2) What are your goals for this month? I would like to lose 10 pounds...ambitious i know.

3) Which video(s) will you be using? Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and possibly add jogging twice a week if I do the DVD only 3 days

4) How often do you plan to workout? I will work out 5 days a week.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    we might the only ones active here right now so I sent you a friend request. I'm doing No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism in rotation I'm hoping to get through this without dying it is brutal! (But I do love you dear Jillian :)
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Hi! My name is Lucy. I just started Ripped in 30. I have already finished 30 day shred and I had really great results, and I am looking forward to similar results from this work out. I just love Jillian!

1- My goals for the whats left of the week, are to get in more work outs through the weekend. I seem to want to rest on Monday. So I will shoot for workouts through Sunday with a rest day on Monday. Plus drink my water!

2- My goals for a month, would be to get as close to finishing ripped in 30 as I can with minimal rest days.

3- I will be using Ripped in 30. I want to get her kickboxing dvd, but I need to make sure that I can do it first. I have DDD (degenerative disc disease) in my spine so I have to watch what exercises I do apparently. I will ask my physical therapist next week if I can do the kickboxing dvd. I hope he says the JM dvd's are fine as well, I would be crushed if I shouldn't be doing them.

4- I plan to work out at least five days a week, with two rest days.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Love the idea. I started 30 day shred, and am on day 4 today. Feeling so good about it.
    I would like to lose at least 2 inches by the end, but we will see

I guarantee you will lose more than 2 inches! 30 DS is awesome for inches!
  • GMPetti82
    GMPetti82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I started on a weird day (really, who starts an exercise regimen on a wednesday!) But, I got married last month and since then my weight was been creeping up and up, and I was just cast in the show "Cabaret" which involves me being somewhat scantily clad on stage. So! I have a reason to get back on track.

1) My goal for this week is to complete at least 1 more day of Ripped in 30.
    2) By the end of the month I'd like to have done the video 6 times and moved to level 2. My food goal is to cut out alcohol.
    3) Ripped in 30
    4) 3 video workouts a week, with 2 zumba classes (i teach the class)
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Since it's Saturday night I was hoping to have a rest day tomorrow!

Finish week one of Ripped in 30, get under 12 stones (168lbs)

Ripped in 30, Kickbox Fastfix.

RI30 three times a week, real kickboxing twice a week, Kickbox fastfix or other workout DVD thrown in along the way!! So probably 6 days a week.