Insanity Challenge Group starting on July 1st.

Options
I want to start an Insanity Challenge Group starting on July 1st. I am in the middle of one now and it is making such a huge difference for me! I burnt about 1000 calories from today’s workout alone xD I want to add all participants onto a Facebook group for accountability and support. This will be a NO EXCUSES group! We are in it to win it. There will be requirements, but also amazing results. For example, you must take before and after pictures, follow a nutrition plan, check ins with progress/struggles/success, follow the schedule to a T, as well as a commitment to Shakeology.

Replies

• _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    you had me up until the comment about making a commitment to shakeology. that and I'm having thyroid surgery at the end of july. plus, i like to make my own schedule and meal plans.
  • balancedhealth
    Options
    Almost considered it as I just started Insanity today. But I eat all natural and organic foods and wouldn't be into the shakeology. I must admit that I'm not up to speed on it but my nutritionist is against processed protein drinks.
  • ksburge
    ksburge Posts: 11
    Options
    Hmmmmm, are you still going to do this? Need more info.