Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds by Labor day or down to suit size 8.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 16 lbs.

SW -196
    GW(for challenge)-180

I would also like to not crave soda by then
  • cheann1978
    cheann1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20 - 25 lbs by Labor Day! :) We'll see how that goes... and try to run 5k in under 30 minutes!!! :)
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 by Labor Day, it's 10 weeks so that means 2 lbs a week. It will be tough but I am for it! I am at 196 right now. I also want to complete either the c25 or 30 day shred....or both!
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'd like to lose 20 pounds by Labor Day although I would be happy with 15 pounds. That's 1.5 lbs a week for 10 weeks - it seems doable. I have been on a plateau - actually gaining a little then losing a little - for a few months. It's time to get back into wellness. I am glad to have found this group today.

Good luck, everyone! Let's do this. :smile:
  • thisgrlrocks
    thisgrlrocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lose 22 lbs. and run a 3k fun run ..
  • margeryhm
    margeryhm Posts: 1
    Options
    I will lose 20 by Labor Day.
    current 215
    goal by LD 195
  • caitwied
    caitwied Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in! That's about how much I have left, so that would be great. I'm okay if I don't make it to 20, but it will be good motivation to lose some!

Current: 141
    Goal by Labor Day: 120

(5'3)
  • owneverychoice
    owneverychoice Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds and complete c25k and 30 day shred!! Add me if you'd like to do the same and we can support each other!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hear your ideas. Thanks.
  • rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 lbs by Labor Day.
    Current: 237
    Goal by LD: 217
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm so down for this challenge!! I'm nearing my goal at about 20-30lbs left. I've lost 80lbs so far, SW 255 CW 175 GW 145 at 5'7. I'm looking to lose between 15-20 of it by September 3rd especially because that's my birthday and I want to throw a goal/ birthday party :) I'm planning to make this birthday special, as my parents have both passed holidays and such occasions is a challenge for me. I want to feel proud of myself and know how proud they would have been of me. Thanks for starting this!

I've done P90X and I'm almost halfway done with Insanity. Next is JM 30DS then ripped in 30. Feel free to add me, just type Labor day challenge in the request :) I see potential twins!! Lets motivate each other!!
  • irishcream4u2
    irishcream4u2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So happy to join a group of supporters on a common journey....to become more physically healthy. :bigsmile:

I accept the challenge to lose 20 pounds by Labor Day by incorporating more physical movement into my daily life....which has been very sedentary. :ohwell: Time to change that!!!! :wink:

I COMMIT to using an indoor aerobic routine everyday. I found a great video online. :smile:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtYgmDEddug

Best of luck to all. Thanks to all for the encouragement. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I would like to weigh 140 lbs or under by Labor Day.
    I would also like to have more consistent exercise habits and better eating habits.
    Last of all, I will learn to love myself the way I should have all along.
  • scrapcat2
    scrapcat2 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am committing to recording my food every day until Labor Day.
    Even when I don't lose weight I will not stop following my plan until Labor Day.This is my biggest problem I don't stay on a plan more than a week or two when I don't see results right away.
    It's 10 weeks until Labor Day. 15 pounds will be my goal .
    Tomorrow I will record my real weight and start from there since I started gaining more weight I stopped weighing.
  • iadtj4m
    iadtj4m Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think I have finally figured out how to use MFP. My short term goal = 20 pounds by Labor Day. I will also aim for finishing C25K but I will be happy if I'm at least halfway through it and managing to be consistent with an exercise routine.
  • mrsrdqz86
    mrsrdqz86 Posts: 19
    Options
    20 lbs by labor day!!! Anyone want to do 30 day shred or 30 day ripped??
  • fitnessisgreatness
    Options
    So ready to shed 20 to 30 lbs. by Labor Day. I work out at the gym 4 days a week now that it's Summer! Hopefully, everything will go as planned! :D I love the idea of this group! It's awesome and everyone needs a good support group!
  • fitandfab96
    fitandfab96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for a 20 pound loss, as well as looking fabulous in my homecoming dress ;)
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My b-day is September 2nd. My goal is to be 20 lbs down by then. I will be going back to school full-time in August but to help keep my stress level down this time around I am going to make myself a priority and that HAS to include daily exercise.