Workout 11 - Are you kidding me?

klwells08
klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
I just previewed workout 11 to see what is in store for me on Monday. Death is imminent. I think JM has truly lost her mind. Scorpion pushups and more dive bombers. Someone please come rescue me from the broken heap on my living room floor!

I just have to believe I have survived the rest, I will survive this one...

Replies

• FineassTJ
    FineassTJ Posts: 17 Member
    LMAO I love your post. I am only in week 1 (doing the kickstart 2 a days workouts) but posts like this scare me and makes me excited at the same time. I am up for the challenge. Now ask me how I feel about it when I get to workout 11 :-) Still cracking up at your post LMAO
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    It's not as bad as workout 9!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Yeah, 9 is rough!!! I think that 12 is better than 11..so at least you have that to look forward too! :) good luck!
  • klwells08
    It's not as bad as workout 9!

Okay, this makes me feel a little better. I survived 9, not prettily, but survived.
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Today was my last day of week 5 and 6. The main thing I can't really do are those blasted crabs! By the end of 6 I can only do the regular ones and I have to take breaks. I always look ahead to see what's next, but I don't usually look ahead of what's coming after that. So I checked out 7 and 8 and I'm scared. I don't know what's coming after that and I'm REALLY SCARED!!!!!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    I'm on tap to do workout 11 on Monday also. I barely survived 9&10. I am seriously afraid to preview tomorrow.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Yeah, 9 is rough!!! I think that 12 is better than 11..so at least you have that to look forward too! :) good luck!
    I agree, workout 12 is much better lol
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    I just previewed workout 11 to see what is in store for me on Monday. Death is imminent. I think JM has truly lost her mind. Scorpion pushups and more dive bombers. Someone please come rescue me from the broken heap on my living room floor!

I just have to believe I have survived the rest, I will survive this one...

I am only on weeks 7 & 8 so I have NO idea what the heck scorpion pushups are but it sounds TERRIBLE. lol!! Good luck! I will be there soon. You have done great getting this far! You can totally do it!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member

Everyone is really freaking me out about 9! I'm scared. haha!
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member

Everyone is really freaking me out about 9! I'm scared. haha!

For me wo7 is much harder than wo9&11....
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    oh yikes I found this workout really challenging! Now I know why the people in the dvd don't sink right down in their static squats and presses! Ouch! Managed scorpion push ups both sets unmodified but the dive bomber with a reverse had to do the down dog version as my body wasn't co-operating. The three part push up I did two before I had to come to my knees, same with cable push up, only managed a couple before modyfying. It was brutal!!!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I too have to agree that soooo far #11 seems the hardest but I did this workout AFTER riding my bike 11 miles in winds of 30 mph so just maybe my leg fatique came from some of the biking! maybe :laugh: :laugh: !!
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Yeah, 11 is HARD. After 11 & 12, I was just really glad there was not a 13!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Yes...Today was my first day at this....OMG I thought I was going to die..those scorpion pushup....and what I call the Killer 3-way pushups....what the heck..and the bear walks...It all made me want to DIE....
  • klwells08
    Well, I didn't die but I think I left parts of my quads and triceps on the floor. I managed the scorpion pushups but the three way pushups are of the devil! I'm previewing 12 now. It looks hard, but not nearly as scary.
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Well, I didn't die but I think I left parts of my quads and triceps on the floor. I managed the scorpion pushups but the three way pushups are of the devil! I'm previewing 12 now. It looks hard, but not nearly as scary.

Did 12 today and those wheel pushups were seriously ridiculous!
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Today was my last day of week 5 and 6. The main thing I can't really do are those blasted crabs! By the end of 6 I can only do the regular ones and I have to take breaks. I always look ahead to see what's next, but I don't usually look ahead of what's coming after that. So I checked out 7 and 8 and I'm scared. I don't know what's coming after that and I'm REALLY SCARED!!!!!

Wait until cardio three.

Seriously, I don't preview the dvd before I am doing them. I tell myself I can do it and I just push ahead. If I previewed what I was about to do, I would totally enter into new videos with dread and the wrong mindset.
  • klwells08
    Workout 12 is now complete for the first time and it is probably my favorite of the entire series. Is it wrong that I actually like wheel pushups?
  • lchapoton
    lchapoton Posts: 14 Member
    Yes, it is wrong. They are AWFUL! :)
    But I know what you mean. I LOVE boat pose and chair pose.