Just started

Options
Hello... Anyone there?

I have noticed there have been no recent posts, so maybe I'm alone but any way.... I started on Thursday. I have so far coped well. I am impressed by the choice, particularly with the meals, and so far have found the packs surprisingly enjoyable perhaps with exception of oatmeal. My goal is to lose 2 stone in 5 weeks before my holiday abroad, so I really do need to stick to the plan.

Replies

• WildPlace
    WildPlace Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda

Yes, it's not too busy on here, most of us came from Minimins forum originally. Good luck with Slim and Save - i'm currently using the packs every other day. As you say there is a nice choice isn't there

Cheers

Evie
  • Amanda1612
    Options
    Glad to see there's more than just me here! Yes I am almost enjoying some of the meals! For dinner I have a double portion and the chilli and spicy spaghetti are actually very filling, almost like a real meal! How long have you been doing Slim and Save?
  • WildPlace
    WildPlace Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well i did Slim and Save for a couple of months and lost really well on it, then i had 5 weeks out (where i ate really badly!) now i'm doing JUDDD (The Johnson Up Day Down Day Diet - also known as the Alternate Day diet) so i have Slim n Save packs one day - keeping my intake to around 500-600 cals, then the next day i eat normally (though i like to stick to low carb) up to around 1920 cals. It's working really well and i've lost 12lbs in 3 weeks.