Hi everyone!

Options
J3ss1caD
J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
So I see we have a page but no one has started a topic? How about some Hello's!!??

I'm active duty stationed at Fort Meade, Maryland. I'm 7 months pregnant. I joined MFP to manage my calories while I'm pregnant so once I have the baby (July 2012) I can easily drop all this weight I'm gaining.

Lets all get to know each other!!! :smile:

Replies

• kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the a DEP in Maine, I leave for basic July 24th as an AD Cryptologic Linguist :)
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!! Coming from the Intel field myself, I wish you the best!!!! And boy oh boy, basic in the summer. I know the feeling. I went thru basic same time as you but in 2005 and boy oh boy did it get hot. I hear a lot has changed since I've been in. Just remember, you can and will get thru it!!!! Oh yea.. and stay hydrated!! :)

Again.. good luck!!!
  • supermodestmouse
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got off the phone with my recruiter. I've been accepted to OTS - Force Support! I haven't gone to MEPS to swear in yet - I have 2 more pounds to go. But I know I can make it! :)
  • josephrleik
    josephrleik Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am an AGE technician in the Illinois Air Nat'l Guard. I did 6 years active at Seymour Johnson AFB. I have 2 kids and one on the way. I love being a dad, even though it can be challenging. I've put on some pregnancy weight (hubby pregnancy belly). Being in Afghanistan is an easy way to lose weight, but I would like to lose weight at home instead. I gained back 18 of 25 lbs lost while deployed, so now I am back on the bandwagon, and doing Supreme 90 day.
  • josephrleik
    josephrleik Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got off the phone with my recruiter. I've been accepted to OTS - Force Support! I haven't gone to MEPS to swear in yet - I have 2 more pounds to go. But I know I can make it! :)

Congratulations, that is awesome!:happy: I'm a little bit jealous.
  • usmcmotort
    usmcmotort Posts: 16
    Options
    Just enlisted in the Air Guard as an RF (Radio Frequencies) Systems Troop. At Keesler AFB right now for training. Prior to the AF I did 8 years in the Marine Corps.
  • CallMeCobb
    CallMeCobb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Retired Lt Col , Air Battle Manager, and prior enlisted Marine. I see a lot of people here are just beginning their service. Best of luck to you all, and God bless!
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Howdy all!

I was ADAF, enlisted, from '90 - '00. I was medical admin. Currently working through an old military injury, but still getting the walking in, calling cadence to myself when I need a kick in the butt :wink:
  • Texa884041
    Texa884041 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Patrick here, currently a full time reservist (ART). I was active duty from 06-10 doing 2 tours overseas. My fitness and weighed has diminished since I got off of active duty, so I am on here to bring it up to par.
  • Talon130
    Options
    Hi, Name is patrick, Loadmaster was at Little rock on C-130E/H's , MC-130H's at Hurby now flying C-27J's at Battle creek MI. Need some friends! just started I'm on day 3! Good luck to us all!
  • CDG1013
    CDG1013 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Gerald (go by "G"). Been on AD for over 16 years now. I'm an aeronautical engineer stationed at Wright-Patterson. Spent 3 years here from 98-01, taught at OTS from 01-04, did flight test at Hurby from 04-08, been back at WP where I spent 3 years at AFIT and am now working in the AF Research Lab.
  • booth1984
    Options
    Hello,

My name is warren. I am stationed at Dover currently with an assignment for Sheppard. I am an aircraft electrician and my PCS to Sheppard is to teach Technical School. I am working on losing some weight because my Wii calls my over weight when I use it. The bad part is that the darn thing is correct. Got a PT test on the 7th of December so this is kind of rolling into that as well.
  • Radioactivclown
    Radioactivclown Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I never introduced myself when I joined this group and it helps me to post on here. I'm Luis and I'm AD stationed at Cape Canaveral AFS providing mission assurance to space lift operations. I need to get control of my waist or the Air Force will take care of that for me. Need some friends on here. Nice to meet everybody.