I've been completely MIA

Options
This is the first time I have been on a computer since Tuesday or so... I've been inputting all food from my phone. Sunday night I started feeling really sick with a sore throat and head cold. I worked out Monday and Tuesday and my illness just got worse plus my body was aching so bad I didn't even have the strength and energy to hold my baby. So I haven't worked out since Tuesday and I am still fighting this cold. Right now it is just a stopped up nose and a cough that won't go away. I may try and work out today if the stars align properly!! I'm really missing it so I am ready to get back. On a side note it seems I lost about 3 lbs during this illness and my abs have gotten quite the workout from all the coughing! They are sorer than Jillian ever made them!!

Replies

• JaneFinnigan
    JaneFinnigan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel better soon! I know what you mean about the coughing working the abs -- I have asthma and always get a lingering cough after colds. Definitely a killer ab work out!
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    hope youtter soon chick xx
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the chest cold I have. I could barely get off of the couch Saturday. Yesterday I was able to do some house cleaning, but didn't think I could make it through the shred. I was able to do it today, although all the cardio panting really set off my cough. Uck.

Feel Better!