Anyone have a goal outfit?

Options
Was watching Biggest Loser a few days ago and it was on makeover week and the contestants were so excited to fit into
much smaller clothes. Just curious if any of you have an idea of a "goal outfit" you want to fit into? I have a few ideas for my own but can't decide on a final one!

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Yep, I sure do!!! Our 25th anniversary is in four years. We want to renew our vows. My goal outfit is to find a killer gown to wear that will show off my figure. I've got a looooong way to go but I keep watching TLC's Say Yes to the Dress! Eye on the prize! Granted, I'm not young like those gals so I won't be wearing the full bridal regalia but I've seen several dresses on there that I think ... Hmmm ... :)

ETA: I certainly hope to be at my goal weight before then but that is the ultimate outfit. The moment I hit my goal, I'd love to find a bathing suit (bikini!!!!) that I am proud to be in. :)
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hmm.... either skinny jeans or cargo shorts, a fresh pair of Converse, and a badass T-shirt in a size Medium :happy:
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I never really thought about it, but after reading this post this is what I came up with. I've got this black wrap skirt with yellow and orange sunflowers. I used to wear it when I weighed about 200-220 pounds (in college). I still have the skirt, it needs one new button, but I used to love that skirt. I would love to wear that again.

A mid goal outfit is a red blouse I have. I don't wear it any more because my arms got to big for it to look good. That will be nice to wear again.
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have goal boots. I'd show ya, but I don't know how to post a picture in the forums.
  • mbowlin1119
    Options
    I would like to get out of the 20's. I would love to say I wear an 18 in pants!
  • judiknyght
    judiknyght Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific outfit, but I have a look that I enjoy, and when I get to my goal weight I get to buy an outfit from either Anthropologie or ModCloth, no matter the price tag. I have a hard time picturing myself at goal, I've always been heavy so I don't have a frame of reference for how I might look, so instead I picture myself in the kinds of outfits I like...
  • thisgirls_acowboy87
    thisgirls_acowboy87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I dont have a specific goal outfit, But I want to be out of the 20's in pants size, and I want to be able to wear short jeans shorts without feeling ridiculously hideous!