Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• CWatermelon
    CWatermelon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I WILL lose 20 pounds by Labor Day! I will walk my five miles everyday and reduce my time each day. I would like to work my way back to running, but I have a lot of weight to get off so I don't stress my joints.
  • mrsrdqz86
    mrsrdqz86 Posts: 19
    Options
    20 lbs by labor day!!! Anyone want to do 30 day shred or 30 day ripped??

I don't think I'm ready to get ripped but I'm up for the Shred.

Lets do it!
  • Jddyn99
    Jddyn99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will lose 16 pounds by labor day
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just found this challenge so I will post my weight in the morning (I have eaten for the day and when I weigh, it is in morning before any intake).

I will lose 20lbs for labor day and any extras will be a blessing! I am going to Jamaica the end of September and I would not know how to act if I can confidently sport a sexy swimsuit!!!
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO LOSE 25-30LBS
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    Lose my last 18 pounds (for good!) by labor day. I think I can do it!
  • bshook607
    bshook607 Posts: 1
    Options
    I will be 10 pounds lighter and running 3 miles by Labor Day!
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    IM DOING 30 DAY SHRED... FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. IM ON DAY 2
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 10-15 pounds by Labor Day so I'll take the challenge. Wish I was still a runner and could post improvement challenge times but I've become addicted to my jazzercise classes and can't see myself ever giving them up. I CAN see myself committing to at least 4 classes a week though AND as an added challenge I'll do my very best to stay away from drive through windows!
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I want to be down to 142lbs by Labor Day 2012. That would be losing 15 pounds from where I am currently.

Shelgirl001 I have to tell ya your ticker is hot :-).
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    My goal by labor day is to successfully finish c25k by July 10
    My first 5k is July 15
    I want to successfully finish stage one of the metabolism miracle.
    I'd love to be down at least 15 lbs.
    I want to fit COMFORTABLY in a size 10.
    :flowerforyou:
  • r1r2
    r1r2 Posts: 3
    Options
    25 lbs
    run a 10k
    my 40th bday is close to labour day....going for my final goal.
  • vhansard
    vhansard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My goal is 15 pounds by Labor Day.

Current weight - 163.6 lbs
    Goal - 125 lbs.

Need lots of encouragement to just get up and walk. I let myself get to a point where it was painful to walk, so I'm just taking a step at a time, a day at a time.

Thanks for the challenge!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose 20 more pounds by labor day. My brother's wedding is september 15th.

CW: 186.4
    GW: 166.4 (for challenge)

So very glad you guys started this challenge. I just finished my first 3500 calorie burn challenge and exceeded my goal. It really pumped me up! This is just what I need to help stay focused!
  • thetransformation24
    Options
    I would love to lose 20-25 lbs and keep it off!
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    I want to lose 15lbs by Labor Day!! :tongue:
  • scrapcat2
    scrapcat2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Here's a question for you. 
    My fitbit tells me to eat less than 1200 calories even when i exercise  I have it set to lose 1.5 pounds week to meet the labor day challenge. Everything I read says if your not losing could be your not eating 1200.  But look at Demi Moore she eats a tablespoon of tuna and a lettuce leaf and she is sooooo thin..or Angelina Jolie she would blow away in the wind. Ok they are not my ideal I just want to be a comfortable size 12  but really why is 1.5 pounds so difficult. I have had this program and the fitbit since January I have used it except when I was so discouraged I gave up.. I see many participants losing Significant weight but i also read many having my same problem as I am I'm on Day 2 this time around and I want to succeed.
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My goal for this challenge is to lose 20 pounds. I have to stop looking at the weekends as freebie days. I eat too much or drink too many calories and then I blow the work I put in all week.
  • nikirayven
    nikirayven Posts: 10
    Options
    I would like to set the goal to be 20 pounds lighter by then. So far 9 pounds since the 13th of June. Trying to keep motivated and keep cool. It has been a hot week.

http://nikirayvenblog.blogspot.com/
  • frannymurphy
    frannymurphy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to run five miles without stopping to walk.