Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm 169.5, and happy to close the round in the 160's. even if it is just coming in under the wire.
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    164.0 for today. I think my run yesterday left me with swollen legs. Oh well thats the price we pay for wanting a body that is not only thin but also rock hard!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    167.8 here
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    151.5 - up again and up for the entire round. It's sorta how this whole round has gone for me.

Interesting side note...I was at 148.5 on Saturday morning and out of curiosity I weighed myself Saturday night - I gained SIX pounds from morning til night. Isn't that crazy??? I've only lost half of it as of this morning, which is why I am up today.

I am back to a regular exercise routine so hopefully I can get this back under control. I'm not happy being my heaviest in the summer.

Are we doing this another round even though there's only about six of us left?
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    184.4! Heading for the 170's.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options

I have GOT to figure out what REALLY works for me. Apparently "Just Cardio" as the exercise isn't the answer either. Good thing my new weights class starts tomorrow. Hopefully THAT will show some flippin results for this round! :grumble:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • CHUBBYLOVLEY
    CHUBBYLOVLEY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    231 not bad 5 lbs up I seriously thought it was gonna be more with the steroids and all. Starting new this week Dr said steroid treatment is over.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Really only 7 weigh-ins??
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well here are the final numbers!

w10r2-1.jpg
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can't believe I took the row. But to be fair, I skipped the weigh in before so anvy0530 has the best week 9-week 10 change.
  • empatenaude
    empatenaude Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im getting there! ;-) down 5 to 167#!

24912318.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • puttingmyselfoutthere
    puttingmyselfoutthere Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have lost 46 lbs :D down 6 from last week!