Started today!!

Started with the 7-day kickstart today! I'm feeling pretty good with how well it went today. Just wondering how you log the exercises on here? Do you enter each individual exercise or what?

Replies

• MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    I use my HRM and just name it on my own where it says create exercise individually
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Hi Welcome :happy:
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Welcome to the program. Keep with it and you will feel (and look) awesome.
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Hey! I started today too:-) I have the same sentiments as you do! I'm doing the jumpstart workout and diet. I thought both workouts (Workout 1 ,Cardio 1) were easy. I attribute this to my body being used to Ms. Michaels' abuse! lol/smh. Loved the citrus salad dressing for the salmon salad (I have a seafood allergy so i alternated with chicken). I created my own exercise to log it (titled it Body Revolution Phase 1). Used HRM to track calories.

Best wishes to you in this journey:-)
  • FineassTJ
    FineassTJ Posts: 17 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I just started Body Revolution as well on Monday. I am doing the Kickstart but just the workouts and not the eating plan. I am doing my own healthy eating plan. On Monday I did Workout 1in the morning and then Cardio 1 at night. I was a bit sore the next day but I pressed on. This morning I did Workout 2 and will do Cardio 1 tonight. I feel a bit sore right now but I am so happy that I was able to do all the moves without any modifications and you feel a sense of accomplishment when the DVD is done. I am going to stick with it the entire 90 days and post back everyday. That will keep my honest and accountable. I love this forum!
  • Finished kickstart week... down 4.4 pounds! Haven't measured yet but am excited to see if there are some changes there too! Preparing my list for the grocery store. Looking forward to more yummy foods :)
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Started Week 2 today and I lost 4 lbs during the kick start week. I'm not expecting the numbers to be anywhere near this good during the remainder of the program, but I'm real happy with 4 lbs.