Newbie Here!

Options
Hi all!

I'm new to MFP. Quickly approaching 40 and can't get this weight off me to save my life! I have a 2 year old and I want to keep up with her. Plus, I'm trying to make 40 the new 20! And a double chin isn't sexy to me!

Replies

• cocoa_cutie513
    cocoa_cutie513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been in this group since May and sadly it's not active at all. I'm going to stick around a little while longer to keep the support there. But, we need some participation ladies.

What type of workouts and eating plan do you plan on doing?
  • Gottaluvme7
    Options
    Welcome! I've been in this group since May and sadly it's not active at all. I'm going to stick around a little while longer to keep the support there. But, we need some participation ladies.

What type of workouts and eating plan do you plan on doing?

Well that sucks! Well lets hope it picks up!

I honestly don't have a workout regimen. I need one. I mainly walk more than anything, but I plan to try and incorporate walking the track and doing a DVD. I have ZUMBAA for Wii also. As far as eating is concerned, I really just try not to eat alot of fried foods. My issue is portions. I need to watch my portions and eat in moderation.

What about you? What type of workouts and eating plan do you implement?
  • thicknsexiTy
    thicknsexiTy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, Try to join Sistas are doing it for themselves. Its a great group with a bunch of great motivatiing people! and its very ACTIVE! :)
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, Try to join Sistas are doing it for themselves. Its a great group with a bunch of great motivatiing people! and its very ACTIVE! :)

Welcome!!!!! Love your sn!!!! I am here for support. So feel free to add me.