Week 4 is history!

tinkermommc
tinkermommc Posts: 558 Member
Just finished week 4 day 3! It seemed alot harder than day 2 but I took a harder route so i guess that makes sense! I'm excited for week 5! This is weird to me to like running!

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Nice job! I know what you mean about it being weird to like running! I feel the exact same way! LOL
  • darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Woo! You are doing fantastic! Keep it up!
  • Danzavar
    Danzavar Posts: 8
    awesome! well done :)

Ive got W4d3 tomorrow, bring it on :D
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    W4d3 for me was pretty chill. I actually wanted to run more. I start W5d1 today. #nervous
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Doing Week 5 Day 2 tomorrow and nervous (but there again I'm nervous every time C25K steps it up a gear!).

The thing that amazes me most is when I'm out running now, I just keep screaming silently in my head: "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm a runner!!!!!"

Did we all really get from not being runners to being runners in just the space of a few weeks? Still can't quite believe it!

Me and commitment to exercise programmes don't work but I really do think this is something I (and all of you!) can stick to.
  • TChelleD
    TChelleD Posts: 19 Member
    I did W4D1 last night and it was tough! I hope tomorrow is easier, I couldn't finish either of the 5 min intervals :(