Starting June 25th!

Options
Hey everyone! I have made the decision to do the Insanity program over the summer. To be honest, I am very nervous about it. This program looks much more intense than P90X (I have watched a few of the videos).It definitely looks like a challenge but I think I am up for the challenge (at my own pace of course). I recently became a Team Beachbody Coach and I want to set up an Insanity Challenge Group next week for those who are interested in beginning this journey with me as well because I was in one for P90X and it was incredible and I loved the people who were in it :) I am looking for 7 other people to join my group. This group will be a great way to support each other through our triumphs and tribulations. The people here on MFP have been so benevolent and supportive to me over the last few months and now I want to take the opportunity to support some of you in return :) At the latest, let me know by tomorrow so that you have enough time to order the workout DVDs (if you do not have them already). Again, I only have room for seven so let me know as soon as possible!

Let's get shredded together everyone :D

Replies

• genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Anyone?
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    I want to start On June 25th! Lets get shredded buddy! Friend request sent! :)
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im in! Ive got the dvds so its a go for me.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Yay, welcome to you both!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi started Insanity yesterday as well, sending the friend request :)
  • flbamababe
    Options
    I started Insanity on June 25th. I'm in.
  • secondchance82
    Options
    I started the 25th as well. I've done P90X before too and Insanity is INSANE. I am struggling but I love every moment of it. :)
  • BackinShape001
    Options
    I'm in, I also started yesterday
  • BritishDarling
    Options
    Hey guys i started yesterday too, good luck to u all! Can't wait to start seeing changes :-)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    For any future MFP members who see this, I am ending my search for group members. I have reached the amount of people in the group that I wanted :) Best of luck everyone!