New Round!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
I propose we give it a week, and start the new round on July 1st!! What do you say??

Replies

• Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Ya know, it might not hurt for me to get back on this...increased cals too much back in April and have paid the price dearly. July 1st sound like the perfect time to lower my calories, get back to basics, and kick some major *kitten*!

Count me in!
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Works for me Rach! See you next week! :drinker:
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Kind of fell off the radar through the last one.
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm joining so you can count me in, I need to hold myself more accountable and I think this will help!! :happy:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, RAch!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan!
  • CHUBBYLOVLEY
    CHUBBYLOVLEY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks Rach for all that you do :flowerforyou:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay! I'm going to need new start weights from everyone on July 1st!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've totally lost track during the the last round. I need you guys so bad, it's helps me stay on track and accountable. Looking forward to the 1st.
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    A week to plan for the next round sounds great! Can't wait to kick this booty!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm already busting *kitten*! Sprints done today!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    So, I had a look at my net calories report for the last 90 days and it is no wonder I have put on some weight. The number of days that I was over is astounding. And the number of days that I was under...those are the ones that I didn't log all my food.

I am sooooo tired of logging every bloody morsel of food (I've been doing this pretty faithfully for over two years now) but have come to realize that if I don't, I go overboard. I hope that I will someday get to a place where I can just eat sensibly and not worry about each and every calorie, but until then...

With that said, I don't think I'm going to lower my calories...I'm just gonna stick to them. Yesterday was day one.
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Totally love this idea!! I seem to be on a maintain not gain mode. Plus my wallet was lost/stolen Friday and I've been all out of sorts.. Will post on the first so ready to lose this last 20lbs!! :-)
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

I'll be in Vermont on vacation, but hopefully my iPhone will let me check in and this will keep me on track. I NEED to do something about this. DH put up an above ground pool in the yard the other day - me and bathing suits are not friends right now :/
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been off-kilter not being in a challenge for the past few weeks and I'm holding steady.
  • WadeyLady
    WadeyLady Posts: 18
    Options
    I'll def give it a go :)
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I fell off the bandwagon partway through last time, between life being in the way and being discouraged. Would like to lose 5-10 by mid August so I can show off. Fingers crossed I can do it!