WELCOME AND CHALLENGE RULES

Options
MsTanya77
MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
Hello and Welcome everyone to the Mind, Body, and Soul challenge! This is a very unique challenge in that it's not just going to focus on fitness, but it's going to focus on overall wellness. There will be five separate challenges for each week of July. These challenges will range from: water intake, sleep, fitness, nutrition, and increased activity. No week will be the same. Who wants to do the same exact challenge for 30 days straight??? This challenge will keep you on your toes and will help you develop not just one healthy habit, but five healthy habits in one month.

Now every challenge has rules, so here are the rules for this challenge. (Here is your mission, if you choose to accept it LOL):

1. Depending on the number of people in the challenge, there will be teams. I will select and assign the teams and will post them in this group. Sign ups will take place Monday June 25-Saturday June 30. After June 30 if the challenge is full, participants will be placed on a waiting list and if someone leaves the challenge, you may join in.

2. Please check in daily. Each week the new challenge of the week, will be posted in this group. It is important that you check this group daily to remain current. Also, various discussion topics and tips may be posted to help each other during the challenge.

3. Be honest. If you are not able to complete the challenge for that day, please do not lie. All of us deal w/ day to day challenges that might make it difficult to reach our goal on that day. This challenge is based on the honor system, meaning we trust that you will be honest when reporting your stats.

4. Once you complete your challenge you must post it in the group or spreadsheet. I will create a spreadsheet of everyone's progress and overall team progress. If you fail to post or report your stats, a reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to post report your stats for three days straight, you will be removed from the challenge.

5. If you need to leave the challenge, please PM me and let me know. I understand that circumstances change and sometimes it's necessary to focus on what is most important at that time. Also, if there is a waitlist, someone may be waiting for a spot and we want them to be able to get in as soon as possible.

6. You must do the challenge for that week. Please do not substitute and do a different challenge without prior approval.

7. Each time a challenge is completed you will receive 5 points for that challenge. If you only partially complete a challenge you will receive 2.5 points. Any challenge not completed or reported will receive 0 points.

8. Each weekly challenge runs from Sun to Sat, so you have seven days where you can earn 5 points per day of completed challenges, for a total of 35 points per week.

I am so excited to have all of you on board for this challenge and if you have a personal question to ask in regards to the challenge, you may message me at anytime.

Thanks!

Tanya

Replies

• ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Alright rules, have been read. Let's do this.
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Pretty straight forward Sis. I am excited to see what challenges you have in store for us on a weekly basis. Let's do this!!!
  • CurvyGirl6577
    CurvyGirl6577 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GIRLLLLLLLLLLL I AM SUPER DUPER EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT GROUP I'M IN! YAYYYY ME!
  • KrissoMakeda
    Options
    I'm not usually competitive but after reading the rules, I'm already feeling like okay I have to give this my all so I won't be the weakest Link on my team.
  • noblecook
    noblecook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok.. sounds good. All in here.
  • Sistabigbones76
    Sistabigbones76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Motivated & Excited!!!
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! I am especially excited about the new challenges that you will bring forward each week!!!
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sounds very interesting I love a challenge I'm ready!!
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've read the rules now I just have to make sure I follow them :D
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm Ready!
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Just lookin to see if the first challenge is up......Are We There Yet??????????
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    so ready!!!