Week 13 SSS All Groups

Options
quietlywinning
quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
Wow, here we are on our last week! Great job, everyone!!!

Replies

• quietlywinning
    Options
    Week 13 Sunday Day 1
    Exercise challenge: no
    Under Calories: yes
    Water: 12
    Miles Walked: 0
    Calories Burned: 0 (forgot to credit myself some of those massage hours)
    Minutes Exercised: 0 counted
    Cals under maintenance: 276

Now to make myself hit it hard this week.....I'd like to end the challenge at least ONE pound lighter than when I started it! Good grief!
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You'll do it quietly winning!

Week13 Sunday
    Exercise challenge- no
    Under calories- yes
    Water- 15 cups
    Miles Walked- 6
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Sun - it was. Lazy day for me...I walked 10 miles on Sat for Relay for Life, so I didn't exercise or log yesterday. But I will be working out hard this week because I want to finish strong!

Did I see that we are starting a new challenge?

Have a wonderful day! :flowerforyou:
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheets are up!

Quietlywinning -- do you talk to Teresa? If so, can you ask her if she can give me access to the master spreadsheet and I can try to tally some of the points for the months and see who has won the challenge.

Thanks!
    Dorie
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    I will try to contact Teresa through facebook. She did post something tonight, so maybe she is getting life back under control a bit. Thank you for getting the spreadsheets up and being willing to do the tally!

Week 13 Monday Day 2
    Miles Walked: 4.5
    Calories Burned: 306
    Minutes Exercised: 80
    Cals under maintenance: 317

I'm up for another challenge, but think maybe it should be a bit simpler so that we don't have any record-keeping difficulties. Is somebody up for setting one up, or should we start brainstorming together this week so we can roll right into the next one?
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    just popping in to say hi and I cannot believe it's the last week of the challenge!
    I think I missed posting my points for the last day of last week & the spreadsheet for last week is already down

I hope everyone is doing well!
  • Katacheese
    Options
    Last week of the challenge- boo hoo. This has been a tremendous help for me. I did manage to lose 10% of my body weight, thanks to all of your support and am looking forward to getting off another 10% by labor day. At least that's my goal. We'll see where it goes.

Monday
    Exercise challenge- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Water- 15 cups
    Walking- no
  • shapestocome
    Options
    just popping in to say hi and I cannot believe it's the last week of the challenge!
    I think I missed posting my points for the last day of last week & the spreadsheet for last week is already down

I hope everyone is doing well!

I will put it back up for you to post your last day last week, just let me know when you do so I can add it to the master spreadsheet as well.

Dorie
  • shapestocome
    Options

I'm up for another challenge, but think maybe it should be a bit simpler so that we don't have any record-keeping difficulties. Is somebody up for setting one up, or should we start brainstorming together this week so we can roll right into the next one?

I am up for one too and I will do whatever to help.
    Dorie
  • m00nflwr
    Options
    all caught up on the spreadsheet, thanks Dorie!

I stalled out there on weight loss in the middle of the challenge but am glad to see a loss this morning!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I have been here checking in but unable to keep up with all of it. What is crazy is that I AM a list, chart and daily goal person. But this challenge was extremely hard for me to keep up with.

If I may, and I understand if you feel that I shouldn't give my opinion since I have not logged in regularly, but if I may suggest something. For me, it would have been MUCH easier if we were able to do our own edition of "cardio" or "toning" whatever that may be for each of us versus having to do what was listed. Because I didn't give up my regular regimen. So all of these exercises were ON TOP of my regular ones which was extremely tough for me especially with FM and CFS. Maybe make the time limit the goal but we chose what we want to do if you call for like 30 mins of cardio or 20 mins of strength training. Make any sense?

But I did love all of the charts and the ability to work through this with everyone. And I am def on board if you do another one.
  • m00nflwr
    Options
    I agree about the exercises. Perhaps instead of specific exercises it was a certain amount of time spent doing them.
    Although I guess these last few weeks people have been doing their own thing with choosing exercises to do.
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks quietlywinning for sending me the link for the master spreadsheet so I could do some tallying! Great job to all of those who are sticking through the challenge you should be proud of yourself for sticking with it! We lost quite a few people around Week 6 so congrats to all that are still here!!

This is a list of people who have scores of 250 or greater for Weeks 5-8:

Katacheese - 407
    Missy_Snipes - 377
    michelleling7 - 339
    quietlywinning - 333
    cowansar - 303
    nu2012 - 279
    luvmybeebees - 253

I also wanted to give you the link to the Team Captain Spreadsheet.... you can go there to take a look at other people's scores and see how many miles you currently have towards your walking (mileage) challenge. The tabs are at the bottom of the page for the 3 groups, and then you can scroll down and find your numbers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuNcw4U_pKc-dDR4QXZJamJobVB2U19MOTJTYW1oQ0E#gid=2

Katacheese.... you are the winner for the Month of May..YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!:flowerforyou: CONGRATS!!! :drinker:

Dorie
  • shapestocome
    Options
    And just to clarify -- I have the numbers in the master spreadsheet for 12 weeks so your total includes everything up to date (excluding week 13 info).

I agree about the exercises as well.
    Dorie
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    Week 13 Tuesday Day 3
    Miles Walked: 1
    Calories Burned: 66
    Minutes Exercised: 20
    Cals under maintenance: 436

Thank you for the spreadsheet info! I just have 5.5 miles to go to meet my commitment - and I have walked those already this week, so I'm on top of it and committed to the right amount for me! I was wondering if I got behind at all.

Katacheese, WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! You kept up with it and see the reward!

Maybe we should set individual goals week by week, post them by Saturday evening, then post each evening on how we did for that day's goal? That way if someone wants to work out 30 minutes 6 days a week, they can make it that simple. Others can have a specific program as a goal, or have bigger goals some days than others. The challenge would be to meet your own goal, and posting would provide accountability. My goals would be something like:

Sunday - walk 3 miles
    Monday - walk 2 miles, 15 minutes weightlifting/strength training
    Tuesday - 30 minutes T-Tapp, walk
    Wednesday - walk, 30 minutes weightlifting/strength training
    Thursday - survive doing 8-12 massages
    Friday - rest
    Saturday - T-Tapp, walk

The spreadsheet, if we do that, could simply be checking off whether we met that goal, stayed under calories and drank our water.

Any thoughts?
  • Katacheese
    Options
    I like that idea. There are days when I exercise, but it doesn't count since it's not walking or the exercises listed.

Week 13 Tuesday
    Exercises- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Water- 15 cups
    Walking- no

Thank you Dorie,
    This challenge has been great for me!

Thank you to all of supporting and encouraging me.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Any numbers on weightloss totals yet for those that stayed the course.... that would exclude me. :(
  • Missy_Snipes
    Missy_Snipes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just appreciate y'all keeping it up!! It motivates me to have more accountability! I know I haven't posted much on the boards but I so, so VERY MUCH appreciate all of you keeping this going....I am assuming we would post our loss (weight and measurements) by Saturday or Sunday? I am thrilled with my measurement losses....was actually quite shocked that I have lost 4 inches in my chest alone! Some folks might be bothered by that but I have never like my big bust so I am quite tickled!!

Have a great week ladies and finish strong!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    Charting weight and measurements would be a good idea. For some dumb reason I didn't measure myself at the start of this challenge, so with not losing weight, I don't know for sure that I "accomplished" anything other than not gaining weight! This plateau is a pain! But - I know I am stronger and have increased my endurance, which is wonderful, and I have maintained in my healthy weight range. I just wanted to be a bit farther inside that range, instead of continuing near the top! I'm sure I've lost at least a couple of inches, but I don't have measurements.

Missy, I wish you could have given me a bit of that bust LOL. Actually, mine has shrunk, but appears a wee bit shaplier, since my rib cage has shrunk so much more. I do believe most of my excess fat was inside my trunk.
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Yes, that would be great if everyone could post their progress on Saturday or Sunday. Congrats Missy on such a successful challenge! You did awesome :)

Dorie