because;
a) there aren't that many where I am and
b) we are awesome :P

what have you got/are planning?

Replies

• HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I approve this thread with all my heart and soul.
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    ha! excellent!
    i work in the city and have to hide a huge koi and cherry blossoms on my calf most days!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I don't have any but I am faintly jealous, as I like them.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    Options
    Pictures, this thread is useless without!
  • nibbynoo
    Options
    556869_10150804865771300_1552298692_n.jpg

:)
  • Hmwarren84
    Hmwarren84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have 10 Tattoos and 9 peircings myself.
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    2 tattoos- a trio of blue daisy's on my wrist and a butterfly on my left shoulder blade. I have multiple piercings- only 4 have rings in them, though. I had to take out my tongue ring when I started teaching and I took my belly button ring out when I got pregnant with my first. My sister and I want to get matching sister tattoos this summer.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have three: The happy berry from Paradise Kiss on my right shoulder blade
    The button eye of the other mother from Coraline on my chest
    Alex's prison number from clockwork orange on my arm

I later found out that during the holocaust people in concentration camps got their id number tattooed in the same place on their left arm ;_; Now, I don't really mind since I know that my tattoo isn't in reference to that but it's led to a few unfavorable conversations so I'll probably get something tattooed over it soon (or once it starts fading a bit). I'd still want the number somewhere else though since it's my favorite movie/book...
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    oooooomg I was ultra ultra obsessed with parakiss for a while, that's a great idea for tattoo sources.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i have one tattoo, desse (an old nickname)

i will likely get the shaman class symbol at one point. i was contemplating priest, druid, mage and lock too (as they are all my fave classes) but eh. i wouldn't know where to put them all.

i've had 16 various piercings as well.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I've got a load, half sleeve, a few on my back, ribs, hip, and wrists.
    Will be getting a chest piece when I get to my goal weight, will probably get my feet done first though!
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have one geeky tattoo...but I've wanted it since I saw the movie in theatres as a child. I have, on my left wrist, the elements from the movie the Fifth Element. :D Only one I have thus far and I got it two years ago.

I plan on getting Rassilon's symbol from Doctor Who somewhere on my right arm, the logo of the Cruxshadows (my favorite band) on my shoulder blade, and the kanji for angel on the back of my neck. I'm also planning piercings. I have three currently. Both ear lobes and my right nostril.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Have a tribal Arcanine tattoo on one side and my dog's actual paw prints on the other :smile:
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 5. 3 on my back side, a little star/heart/moon for my love of space, a sun because we all need the sun to live and a tribute for my grandma on my calf. I have a triforce on my wrist but the artist effed it up so I decided to go to a great artist who did the Triforce and Phoenix on my left forearm/wrist. I LOVE TATTOOS! Definitely have a bunch more planned!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I have 3 at the moment and one is turning into a half sleeve for my birthday/graduation in August. I can't freaking wait. :bigsmile:
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    Options
    This thread is sexist!

And sorely lacking in pictures, but mostly sexist.

And since I'm putting up or shutting up...

tattooclose.jpg
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yeah girl here with lots of tattoos! *waves*

I don't have pictures I'm afraid (using the work p.c) but I have two on my chest, one (nearly) full arm, one half arm,both feet,an ankle,my belly,behind my ear,tiny one on my hand and small on my back.

I am planning a small tattoo on the inside on my middle finger :)
  • blueiced
    blueiced Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a baby ice dragon on my back. and i cant wait to get some more :)
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options

Sad I am that your Koi and Cherry Blossoms were deleted.
    I was planning an ancient family symbol from my mother's lineage over my right upper arm. With what I've recently learned about the intersections of scarring, brain function and my now much improved health issues, I may wait a few more years. Maybe for my 50th birthday party.

Edited because my cat was lying on my forearms when I was typing this. lol
  • nibbynoo
    Options

Sad I am that your Koi and Cherry Blossoms were deleted.
    I was planning an ancient family symbol from my mother's lineage over my right upper arm. With what I've recently learned about the intersections of scarring, brain function and my now much improved health issues, I may wait a few more years. Maybe for my 50th birthday party.

Edited because my cat was lying on my forearms when I was typing this. lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556869_10150804865771300_1552298692_n.jpg

does that work any better?! :)