comforter eater friends

Options
MileyClimb
MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
Hi my name is Katie. I'm a 37 year old single mom and a college student. I've struggled with emotional eating for a long time. would like some friends. today I totally blew my eating already. for lunch I ate a 3 piece chicken tender, green beans, poato wedges and a roll. I am already at 1,000 calories, so I will probably have to skip dinner tonight . ugh!

Replies

• my365challenge
    my365challenge Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating daily?
  • MileyClimb
    Options
    I actually had to drop my calories I lost weight 1,633. I ate to big of meal portions on my diary yesterday. stayed within my calories but I had to do a work out to burn them off.
  • aleshai
    aleshai Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I totally sympathize! It is so dang frustrating to have a bad day and Boom! there goes the calorie count, which spirals into even worse feelings... ugh!! I have days where I can do awesome, then by dinner time or after dinner it will all come undone. :frown:
  • MileyClimb
    Options
    exactly. most of the time when I am emotional 99% of the time I shut down and don't eat. but I get some days where I eat huge portions. I try not too. I began writing in my food diary in the notes on what I go through emotionally why I feel tempted to eat or if I give in why I ate what was the trigger. that seems to help me.
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You could always eat a VERY large salad with low-calorie dressing if you are near maxing out. Easily 6 cups of romaine and dressing for me is under 100 calories and usually an easy meal "replacement". Especially if I've eaten way over my limit that day.