What are your daily "go to" reads for Paleo, besides MFP?

Options
What other sites do you check in on a regular/daily basis? I'm still pretty new to this, and am getting the hang of how to adopt Paleo.

Do you check out blogs? Recipe sites? Exercise sites? that are Paleo specific? Would love to learn more!

Replies

• Spooky_Rach
    Spooky_Rach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mark's Daily Apple - but that's more primal than paleo.

Nom nom paleo - recipes :)
  • Maasmondy
    Maasmondy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Agree w/Spooky...Mark's and Nom Nom.

Paleomg - my favorite!
  • McFelix57
    McFelix57 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Third vote for nom nom paleo - the best, easy to follow recipes!!

Also I will plug one of my trainers and his website - simplepaleonow.com
  • tsavisky
    tsavisky Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    www.againstallgrain.com
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The foodee project - http://www.thefoodee.com/ it compiles all the recipes that are Paleo and Primal from various blogs and you can search for what you want. Each recipe has s symbol telling you if it has non Paleo ingredients and are more primal. ie there is a wine glass if it requires a bit of wine, or a cow means dairy. Also, you can search recipes that are whole 9 complaint. And the best part is you can put recipes in your 'cart' and then they will compile a grocery list for you. I do weekly meal planning on there.

Edited to point out that even though it is called a 'cart' there is no charge for any of this.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Mark's Daily Apple and fastpaleo.com and nom nom paleo for recipes. I also have an app called Primal Feed on my android (its on iphone too) that pulls blog feeds from like 6 or so primal/paleo blogs
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I use Google Reader to read paleo/primal blogs. Not sure where you are with exploring paleo, but there is a whole pile of limks here to get you started: http://paleodiet.com/

There are so many people with paleo blogs now, it's hard to know where to start. You might be interested in http://www.paleoforwomen.com/ and definitely look through Stefani's archives--scroll down for links. Some of them are broken but still lots of info.
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mark's Daily Apple and fastpaleo.com and nom nom paleo for recipes. I also have an app called Primal Feed on my android (its on iphone too) that pulls blog feeds from like 6 or so primal/paleo blogs

I have this app on my iphone too. It's great!
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Marks daily apple, everyday paleo, the clothes make the girl, nerd fitness
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    double post oops!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    MDA is a staple
    The Whole 9
    The Paleo Solution - Robb Wolf

Just got a new book called ' It starts With Food" by Dallass & Mellisa Hartwig and am starting a 30 day, no bites and cheats BS, challenge. Wish me luck LOL!!
    Oh the clothes make the girls is another site I check frequently =)
  • Snapdragons3
    Snapdragons3 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just got "It Starts with Food" and I love it!