Under 1000... No Way!

Options
shanna0413
shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
Hi everyone. How are you all doing? I have been feeling so great lately!!! I am on track, eating right (which means eating food) and working out (cadio and strength). It is only gonna ge better from here!!

I have recently added some new friends that I thought were in the same mind set as me. I have come to realize we are completely opposite.

They are eating under 1000 calories on a daily basis!! One girl was even in the negatives!!! My jaw dropped. I am sure it was on the floor by the time I was done checking diaries.

So I have been suggesting emtwl and sending the group link to people. So far it had not been met well :-( I feel so sorry for the people that are doing this to themselves. I really hope some of them will come and check out the group.

Unfortunately I cant see myself supporting people with the under 1000 goal. So I will be losing some friends. If there is anyone here with an open diary, that eats (lol) please feel free to add me. I log daily and I get as much enjoyment from seeing my friends suceed as I do from my own success.

Shanna

Replies

• knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Always have room for a fellow EM2WL member--friend request sent! :flowerforyou:
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    me too!! im hungry on 1800-1900 calories!! i don't know HOW i used to eat 1300!!
  • iluvhorses1983
    iluvhorses1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I know! I convinced my mom to join the site, but she still only nets 1000-1300 calories a day (her BMR is 1450). My dad keeps telling her she needs to eat less, ugh. No wonder all us kids have weight issues. All I can do is keep trying and sending her informative blogs/documents. =(
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Request sent.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent from a fellow EM2WLer...
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    When they wonder why they stopped losing, maybe they'll finally take your suggestions :)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Sending FR:flowerforyou: - my diary is open, and I'm here almost every day (work 12 hr shifts F/S/S)~
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    M diary is open to friends feel free to add me
  • irunsf85
    irunsf85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Diary is open! Feel free to add.
  • Daymia
    Daymia Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (just include a little note so I don't ignore you!)