Drinking Sodas - Regular & Diet - Challenge

Options
How many sodas do you drink in a day? How about a week? A month?

We are taking an interesting look at sodas this week and would love to have you join us in the challenge of...

No More Sodas!

If you have broken the habit of drinking them, please share how you did that and what made you come to the decision to stop drinking pop.

xo Cat

Replies

• TheBlessedMomma
    Options
    I rarely drink soda, and only when we are eating out. I used to be BIG into ginger ale. Started drinking seltzer and juice, my kids still love that. We occasionally get Izze Pop from the grocery store (which is basically juice and seltzer, too). Pellegrino for me, and the girls like Pellegrino's lemon and orange drinks.
  • bonnieandsunny
    Options
    I have never liked soda's for as long as I can remember. I don't like that fizzy-fuzzy feeling they give me in my nose!

I just drink plain 'ole water or maybe some Pero when the weather is cold.
  • lisahiner
    lisahiner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I, on the other hand, love sodas.... but now that you made that post on Facebook, Catherine, I guess I'll be drinking them even less than I am right now, which is "not much". We really have cut back on both regular and diet sodas in the past month, though I must admit I had one today. But this is the first time in over a week that I've had one at home. I, like Leigh (Blessed Momma), tend to drink them when I'm eating out, though I'm even getting better at that. Sigh.... but I love them so much... oh, well.
  • GardenGirl456
    Options
    I may have one soda per month while away from home. We don't normally keep any soda in our home. We did stock up on some Sprite for our out-of-state company this past week and I grabbed one out of the fridge and drank it. The temptation was there and I gave in. :(

Normally I bring water with me everywhere I am able to. We have a soft insulated backpack cooler which we refer to as our 'water bottle bag'. We fill up our refillable water bottles and bring them in the insulated cooler with us into the van when we leave home.
  • TheBlessedMomma
    Options
    I'm so stealing the water bottle bag idea! And I even have an old soft sided cooler, oh the simple things that get me excited :)