Anyone on attack phase ? (My day 1)

Options
shimmergal
shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
Hi pals,
Today is my Day 1 on Dukan. Anyone on attack phase ?. I read the book. I am planning to follow the program to the T (or atleast something close.)
I have tried so many diets in the past. The only thing that has worked to some extent is low-carb.

Please share any tips, tools you have used and enabled to follow the program well.
Please add me if you would like.
Cheers!

Replies

• Lette75
    Lette75 Posts: 5
    Options
    Today is my 1st day on Dukan too! I haven't ready the book. I just gathered information from online. I plan on sticking with the plan and try to deviate.
  • labrown17
    labrown17 Posts: 7
    Options
    My day 1 also! I am quite full, but no side effects like others complained. I had a pretty healthy and balanced diet prior, but cheated at night so hopefully this will help me see some results!
  • uk_james
    uk_james Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started the Dukan diet too yesterday! So day 2 of the Attack phase is today. Oat bran galettes for all!
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oat bran galettes for all!

Hells bells, aren't these a saviour? Gotta love any diet that has it's own pancake.
  • cathmcb
    cathmcb Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi,
    I´m quite new to this site and new to Dukanin.
    Today is my day 2. To tell the truth I´m feeling a little light headed ?

Any advice anyone ?

I really enjoyed the Oat bran pancake yesterday. I had it for breakfast spread with cottage cheese. I made another one last night for this morning but left it out and the flippin ants got it !!!

I ordered the book but couldn´t wait for it to arrive and started anyway. I think I´ve gathered quite enough info and a friend of mine is doing it so I have a bit of inside information there.
    She´s doing great by the way.

I haven´t got loads to lose but it would be lovely to finally reach goal weight for once and for all so I´m planning on sticking with it and doing it as recommended.
    According to the web site I should have 2 days Attack , 36 day´s cruise and 52 days consolidation.
    I´m really going to try hard to do this as I can´t help but worry about all the talk of "yo yo" etc.

Good luck everyone.
  • shimmergal
    Options
    Nice to see that there are so many pals on Dukan and in the attack phase. Dukan-Attackers? unite!

Today is my day 2. My Day 1 went pretty good. The key to sticking to the plan is being creative with the foods you are allowed to eat (I know this requires cooking skills). For example, yesterday, I grilled up a whole batch of chicken with spices&lime juice. This has been a savior. Also, I made rose lassi drink (recipe on Dukan site). I did not feel deprived at all on Day1.

Today, I was light headed when I woke up. I had an 1 egg scramble with lots of water, felt better and then headed to the gym for a light workout. For lunch, I am having Tuna Delived eggs (using egg white only) . So far, my day is going great.

okay back to work now. I have tons to catch-up on.
    Cheers!
  • Lette75
    Lette75 Posts: 5
    Options
    Day 2 is going well. When I woke up this morning and weighed myself, I lost 3 lbs since yesterday. I too felt a little light-headed when I woke up this morning, but that went away after I drank some water. I haven't read the book either. I gathered all of my info online, and I think I have a pretty good grasp of the program. Good luck to everyone!
  • marshallexi
    Options
    This my official day 1 (unofficial day 3) of Attack. So far it's good. The headache from Day 1 has gone (hurrah for sweetened tea), the horrid taste in my mouth from Day 2 has gone (hurrah for Tropical Trident gum) and I'm finding today I have more energy and feel less 'high' than I did yesterday.

Since yesterday I'm down 1.5lbs too.

Kinda bored of peeing every hour though!
  • cathmcb
    Options
    Well done Marshallexi. How long will you be doing the attack phase ?
  • shimmergal
    Options
    Great tips from you my pals!
    1. water
    2. Sugar free gum
    3. sweetened tea
    4. Oatbran pancake (yum!)

My day 3 is going great. Looks like we all Dukan-Attack phase pals UNITE!
    Cheers!
  • cathmcb
    Options
    Hey Shimmergal - Good to see you feeling good about it too.
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day also. I am feeling great and loving this lifestyle. Haven't had the pancake yet. I am on my way to the store soon. So glad to see that there is a group for this. I need the support and love all your recipes.
  • shimmergal
    Options
    Welcome @ladybugss. Please feel free to add me.
    Cheers!
  • mtsips
    mtsips Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    Im so glad to find this group - its so motivating sharing this journey with others.

Today is day 5 for me. I feel myself today as far as lightheadedness or dizziness when i stand goes....

Day 3 was the hardest for me.. my sugar cravings were making themselves known, but as of day 4, all is well.

please feel free to add me - :)

As for motivation... on my 4th day i had dropped 1.5kg (3 pounds) - i didnt have the chance to weigh myself this morning so ill share day 6 results tomorrow. I love this diet!
  • marshallexi
    Options
    Well done Marshallexi. How long will you be doing the attack phase ?

Thank you.:)

I'm on Attack until Saturday, so only a couple more days.

Another 1.5lbs off overnight though. :)
  • soonersgurl
    Options
    i bought the book and diet cookbook..starting this for a few reasons...to reset my body's metabolic system, etc. feel free to add me (=
  • robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    Options
    My first day today...

Felt good all day and now I'm hungry.... really hungry

I want pasta and bread BAD
  • cathmcb
    Options
    Hi Robbda,
    Hang on in there. They say the cravings go after day 3.
    Make sure you eat enough but of the right stuff obviously.

Good luck
  • dr_cheryl
    dr_cheryl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Day 1 on attack for me today as well! I've a fair bit to loose though so I've six days of attack!!
    I did this diet before & lost weight pretty quickly - decided to try again and see it through! I should reach my 'true weight' in January next year...feels like ages away but I'm determined to work hard & get there this time!
    Feel free to add me - my food diary's available for my friends to view so you can get an idea of what I'm eating, which might be helpful to those on attack (and of course on PP days through cruise when we get there) :)
    C x
  • shimmergal
    Options
    Welcome aboard new Dukan Attack phase pals. FYI- today is my day4 on attack. Please feel free to add.
    Cheers!