are we still doing this???

Options
rchambers2072
rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
This group is soo quiet that I think a lot of people have quit. I am still pushing through, even though level 3 absolutely sucks for me. I used to love doing the shred every day. Now, on level 3, I dread it and put it off half the day.

Replies

• nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I should be on level 3 but I'm just not ready yet, I tried it and nearly hurt myself so I'm still on level 2, will be trying level 3 when i'm feeling better
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Level 3 definitely sucks. It goes really fast though once I get started. I also modify the heck out of it though. I can't do the sumo squat jumps, so I just do them really fast staying on the ground. The walking plank and traveling push ups both get done on my knees, though I did do like 3 walking planks Natalie style before I fell flat today. The last 2 minutes of cardio can't be modified, so I do like one for every 2 they do and I don't jump quite as high. I am finding my strength and endurance is getting better. Will be glad when the 1st gets here and I do the last flipping day. Not sure what I am going to do next.
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I havn't been doing it daily, but a few times per week, I will be trying level 3 tomorrow especially if my stupid gym keycard doesn't let me in again :/ grr
  • dmgeurts
    dmgeurts Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've completed D3L3... I don't think level 3 is as hard as level 2. All that plank work killed me - and that last set of abs... The plank twists??? Awful. Granted, I am not strong enough to do everything properly either, so that might be why it's easier for me?

Once I finish this, I plan to take a few days off, then I would like to do a second round with heavier weights... I really like the different excercises that each level has.

My biggest noticible change, so far, is my thighs & shoulders... I am just now starting to see some of the back fat disappear too - which I have been anxiously waiting for..

D~